NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

ManCitizens. said:
City Raider said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
The last few pages just make me extremely happy that I don't ruin a sport that I like with bullshit fantasy teams/leagues.

Happy for you.

In my opinion this fantasy league has made the sport more enjoyable, especially at the beginning of a new season.

Absolutely.

Yesterday was incredible. Myself and my opponent went into the match with about 4 points between us and we both had a Cincinnati player in action: The running back Benjarvis Green - Ellis for me and the wide receiver AJ Green for him.

It was quite enthralling and also nerve racking watching the game because I kept saying ''run the football, run the football, don't throw it to anybody'' and when Dalton did throw he went to other targets rather than AJ Green. I actually thought I had no chance because of Green's performance last week but it seems like he was double- teamed and marked out of the game.

It was also quite complicated as well because I actually wanted Pittsburgh offense to be on the pitch more so that Dalton will not have opportunities to throw it to Green.

Green-Elis on the other hand had a lot of carries, especially when the Bengals were ahead. Although he was out-shined by Bernard in terms of points, TD, etc, Green -Elis played an important role in the team by running the clock down towards the end of the game and that gave me enough points to win the match.

It just adds an extra dimension of emotions to watching the NFL games.

Good stuff.

Yeah, the bickering on here really damaged the buzz I felt when the Chargers beat the Eagles the other night. Ruined it, even.

jay_mcfc said:
Yeah, the bickering on here really damaged the buzz I felt when the Chargers beat the Eagles the other night. Ruined it, even.

The Raiders won for the first time in living memory and I was too devastated by events on here to celebrate. I'm thinking of packing in supporting the Raiders and only supporting my fantasy team, invent a few songs, buy a replica jersey etc.

ManCitizens. said:
God knows what he thinks of the bickering on here during a City game.

I think it's pathetic and irritating, next question?

I watch NFL because I like the sport, I don't follow a particular team because I have no affiliations, so I watch it purely for enjoyment and imo, along with betting on the outcome adds an extra dimension that takes the easy viewing aspect away.

MCFC-alan88 said:
ManCitizens. said:

I watch NFL because I like the sport, I don't follow a particular team because I have no affiliations, so I watch it purely for enjoyment and imo, along with betting on the outcome adds an extra dimension that takes the easy viewing aspect away.

In that case you'd enjoy football more if you just forget about City and follow everyone.

ManCitizens. said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
ManCitizens. said:

In that case you'd enjoy football more if you just forget about City and follow everyone.

Except I was born in to it, I see you completely missed the most of my post, well done.

MCFC-alan88 said:
ManCitizens. said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Except I was born in to it, I see you completely missed the most of my post, well done.

I see you completely missed the point of my post, keep up next time.

If you made ridiculous statements, you'll get the same nonsense in reply. Telling you to forget about City wasn't a serious suggestion.

Curse the waiver system.

Had to wait over 2 days to find out whether or not I was successful and failed on both claims.

I'd rather know straight away and just hope I wasn't the first to claim the players because then I'd be very annoyed lol

NFL 2013

pudge said:
Curse the waiver system.

Had to wait over 2 days to find out whether or not I was successful and failed on both claims.

I'd rather know straight away and just hope I wasn't the first to claim the players because then I'd be very annoyed lol

It is annoying lol but there doesn't appear to be another option, you either take waiver default or don't

suppose its a sign your team is doing ok though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.