NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

pudge said:
I'll pray for the Chargers, jay.

I don't often bet on the NFL but took a chance on a special offered on skybet; LeSean McCoy to score the first touchdown tonight at 13/2. It will help me get excited and nervous about a game for the first time this season..
Yay

Perhaps it's not Romo, maybe they just put something in the water down in Dallas

pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:
They were a Mr. Irrelevant away from the play offs to be fair

To be fair I despise the Steelers, so the fact this knocks them out too almost makes the near heart attack worthwhile. It's 2:10am here and I am not gonna be able to sleep!
Just think about how you're going up against the Bengals in Cincinnati and that should ease the excitement ;)

tumblr_mspz0dub421retk9go1_500.jpg

[bigimg]http://31.media.tumblr.com/1b7f2e406b50a2220c3549fe87e4f861/tumblr_mmei5kGqed1renuivo1_500.gif[/bigimg]

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
jay_mcfc said:
To be fair I despise the Steelers, so the fact this knocks them out too almost makes the near heart attack worthwhile. It's 2:10am here and I am not gonna be able to sleep!
Just think about how you're going up against the Bengals in Cincinnati and that should ease the excitement ;)

[bigimg]http://31.media.tumblr.com/1b7f2e406b50a2220c3549fe87e4f861/tumblr_mmei5kGqed1renuivo1_500.gif[/bigimg]

The San Diego Chargers would like a word with you ;)

PS you might think it will be a walkover but look at our wins. We play up or down to our opponents, hence really struggling last night. We have beaten Chiefs x2, Broncos in Denver, Eagles in Philadelphia, Colts, Cowboys and Giants at home. We have lost to Texans, Redskins, Raiders and Titans. A real mixed bag but our coaches seem to be able to game plan well for the best teams, though we did lose to the Bengals at home in a game we didn't play well in. The Bengals are clear favourites, but this will be a much closer game than a lot think. Especially if the bad Dalton turns up.

jay_mcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

The San Diego Chargers would like a word with you ;)

PS you might think it will be a walkover but look at our wins. We play up or down to our opponents, hence really struggling last night. We have beaten Chiefs x2, Broncos in Denver, Eagles in Philadelphia, Colts, Cowboys and Giants at home. We have lost to Texans, Redskins, Raiders and Titans. A real mixed bag but our coaches seem to be able to game plan well for the best teams, though we did lose to the Bengals at home in a game we didn't play well in. The Bengals are clear favourites, but this will be a much closer game than a lot think. Especially if the bad Dalton turns up.
It will be a close game if you get away with more no calls..

If you didn't watch the second game on Sky last night, check out the Chicago/Green Bay highlights for the most bizarre touchdown of the season.

The quarterback was hit as he was about to pass and the officials correctly ruled it a fumble. But everyone assumed it was an incomplete pass and just stood around looking at the ball on the turf. At one point a Bears player tried to pick it up and just knocked it forward and then left it. Before a Green Bay player eventually did pick it up. Stood around for a bit and then strolled into the end zone on the insistence of someone on the sidelines.

pudge said:

;) For the first time ever the Chargers actually get a good deal from the refs. Makes up for them having to apologis for losing us our first game against the Texans

jay_mcfc said:
pudge said:

;) For the first time ever the Chargers actually get a good deal from the refs. Makes up for them having to apologis for losing us our first game against the Texans
It really does depend on what Chargers show up but I reckon the fact the Bengals have HFA will prove too much either way.

Although all I heard last year was how the Seahawks would walk all over us ;)

pudge said:
It really does depend on what Chargers show up but I reckon the fact the Bengals have HFA will prove too much either way.

Although all I heard last year was how the Seahawks would walk all over us ;)

Ken Whisenhunt's game planning is so important to us. When we play low risk, short passing game which result in long drives and winning the time of possession we are very dangerous. The best thing we can do is keep one of the worst ever defences off the field for as long as possible. If we do that we can win. If he calls the Norv-esque 7 step drop plays then we will lose as we have done every time we've tried playing that way. The Bengals is a serious defence, possible the second best in the league to the Seahawks so we have to keep them on the field. Also hoping Dalton passes us the ball a few times and Mathews is fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.