NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

All comes down to if the ginger mormon **** decides it would be fun to give the other team the ball.. Even when he feels like a charitable stand up guy.. we still thrash the inbreds and LOLFLACO(At home).. so in short should be a easy win for us :)

City Raider said:
anyone watching colts - chiefs? what a play by luck!!!

I had a little tickle on The Colts and had well written my money off an hour ago.

What a game, whatever happens now.

City Raider said:
anyone watching colts - chiefs? what a play by luck!!!
I am, it was outstanding.
Shame hes throwing all those fucking interceptions.

I know it's all about opinions but if anyone still reckons Luck wasn't the best QB taken in his draft class, they can respectfully go swivel.

pudge said:
I know it's all about opinions but if anyone still reckons Luck wasn't the best QB taken in his draft class, they can respectfully go swivel.

Russell-Wilson.jpg

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Russell-Wilson.jpg
Page 30 I think it was

31 after review.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Russell-Wilson.jpg
Page 30 I think it was

31 after review.

I just dont rate Peter pan like u do.. i think he is really good. but wilson is just better.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Page 30 I think it was

31 after review.

I just dont rate Peter pan like u do.. i think he is really good. but wilson is just better.
Luck > Wilson > Foles > Cousins > RG3

Never have and never will be sold on RG3 tbf. Luck's a phenom, when Peyton Manning tells you to draft him then it sets him apart from the get go.

If you put Wilson in Indy and Luck in Seattle, one team makes the playoffs and it's not Indy.

As much as I like Wilson, take away the stacked box, the top 5 running back and the top 5 defence and give him what Luck, and most of the league's got, and I don't think he turns his team into Superbowl contenders.

Being the Seahawks QB is almost like being a Packers WR, you can be good but you're made to look better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.