NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

jay_mcfc said:
jimbopm said:
Some cliches there jay_mcfc. What I am referring to is the amount of players that we have lost through injury (Wilfork, Mayo, Vollmer, Gronk and Spikes and other niggles to players like Talib, Amendola and Arrington too).

Blount has been a revelation and if Ridley looks after the ball - which is a postseason must - then we have a two headed monster at half back. Brady will continue to use play action but we could do with either Dobson or Boyce back because they are genuine deep threats.

What was clichéd about that? That Bellicheat is a cheat? ;)

With Brady as QB and him as coach the Patriots will always be there or there abouts, despite a long injury list and a host of rookies playing. I like the Pats next week, think the Broncos are beatable.

Belichick has a better win % post spygate than before. Also It was a marginal offense that he committed, taping signals was allowed, it was the position of the cameras which was deemed illegal. Also known was that he was not the only coach that was doing it, but he got grassed up by a bitter ex-coach who had moved on to the Jets.

first off, i know literally nothing of american football.

so, could someone point me in the direction of a kind of best of compilation video?

Will be a Pats 49ers Superbowl imo. Pats will edge it with strong running game, and Peyton INT late on.

49ers stronger across the board than Seahawks, even tho Seahawks are at H, i dont trust Wilson if he is required to win the game through the air, altho he is good hes overated imo, for example if he had Colts team he wouldnt have won the games Colts have with Andrew Luck who is truly incredible talent.

Both should be great games, Denver NE could go either way but think 49ers win by 10-14.

I think the Seahawks will beat the 49'ers, even though I think the 49'ers are the best equipped team to get a result at the Seahawks. I expect CK to waste his TO's (again) because of the noise.

tonethestone said:
Will be a Pats 49ers Superbowl imo. Pats will edge it with strong running game, and Peyton INT late on.

49ers stronger across the board than Seahawks, even tho Seahawks are at H, i dont trust Wilson if he is required to win the game through the air, altho he is good hes overrated imo, for example if he had Colts team he wouldnt have won the games Colts have with Andrew Luck who is truly incredible talent.

Both should be great games, Denver NE could go either way but think 49ers win by 10-14.

Tough to beat Seattle in their stadium ( Seattle 29 San Fran 3 regular season result ).........I agree Pats could beat Denver...who are poor against the run and just lost starting cornerback ...... hope Pats lose as the coach is an wanker.......the fergie of the NFL.

Daz_Blue said:
tonethestone said:

49ers stronger across the board than Seahawks, even tho Seahawks are at H, i dont trust Wilson if he is required to win the game through the air, altho he is good hes overrated imo, for example if he had Colts team he wouldnt have won the games Colts have with Andrew Luck who is truly incredible talent.

Tough to beat Seattle in their stadium ( Seattle 29 San Fran 3 regular season result ).........I agree Pats could beat Denver...who are poor against the run and just lost starting cornerback ...... hope Pats lose as the coach is an wanker.......the fergie of the NFL.

Nonsense. Belichick is much more like Pellers. Says almost nothing and what counts is what happens on the field. Doesn't cry about refs, etc. The guy simply is the ultimate student of the game and has been forever as his dad was a head football coach for Navy. What he has done this year is ridiculous as he has lost half his team to injury/freeagency/jail.

Pats, who play well in cold weather, will beat the Broncs but it will be close. Seahawks over Niners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.