NFL 2022/2023

How much? I'd want paying that much to sit through an hour (going on over 3) of that sport. How much are those "value" seasoncards at City in comparison?
I know Jim but there’s hundreds of thousands see it as fair value.
Either that or it’s a corporate must have !!!!
Much better value and a more authentic experience to go to a game in the USA.

I know Jim but there’s hundreds of thousands see it as fair value.
Either that or it’s a corporate must have !!!!
Much better value and a more authentic experience to go to a game in the USA.
Not for me, thanks. But the yanks lap it up. And most of those NFL addicts over there wouldn't be able to understand what we see in the beautiful game. Hey ho.

This was a good game to be honest. Saints were without Kamara, Thomas, Winston and Maye and still made it a close game. I was impressed with Dalton once the second half started. Olave is going to be elite for this team and I absolutely love Pete Werner.

Couple of iffy ref decisions really screwed the Saints in this game, two big stops on 3rd down and the refs invented a foul out of thin air to extend the drive for the Vikings, on the PI it even looked like Thielen was making the foul on Lattimore. Once they gifted a first down on the 1 yard line, it was over. Apart from that iffy TD and the very opening drive, Saints limited them to just FGs.
You did get to see a double doink and they are very rare, but always sad to lose by such a small margin.

Off to London tomorrow, let's hope the game is as close. Anyone else down at Spuds tomorrow?

Fucking hell the packers are on tv more than the fucking rags.they’ve been on ever week so far and now on itv this afternoon . And surprise surprise the Dallas rags is the game tonight whilst the eagles (4-0)haven’t been on at all.The only consolation is that Washington haven’t either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.