NFL 2022/2023

Tried to watch it on Sky sports tonight!
Even with a lot of alcoholic beverage in me…….i thought nothing could be as shite as cricket but we have a winner!
What a load of bollocks…….i’ll try baseball next time but not getting my hopes up

Roll on match of the day

Even with a lot of alcoholic beverage in me…….i thought nothing could be as shite as cricket but we have a winner!
What a load of bollocks…….i’ll try baseball next time but not getting my hopes up

Roll on match of the day
Next time, try RedZone, non stop action and so many games go right down to the wire

Roll on match of the day
It helps to know the rules …… a little bit

Next time, try RedZone, non stop action and so many games go right down to the wire

Yeah, Redzone is fantastic.

I know this is all subjective but I've usually found most people who moan about what a shit sport the NFL is just haven't taken the time to understand the game. If I tuned into to watch something where I had no clue about what was happening and why they were happening I'd be bored out of my mind too.

Once the rules and the intricacies of the make begin to make sense, there are no better sports out there for me.

Was at the game yesterday, my first time watching my Saints play live. Heart breaking to miss the derby but on the other side this also was a bit of a once in the lifetime. When the score updates were coming through though I was slightly regretting it.

Was awful to fall on a double doink even if it did only mean overtime.

Dalton looked ok, put together some good drives. We desperately need Thomas and Kamara back.

Was at the game yesterday, my first time watching my Saints play live. Heart breaking to miss the derby but on the other side this also was a bit of a once in the lifetime. When the score updates were coming through though I was slightly regretting it.

Was awful to fall on a double doink even if it did only mean overtime.

Dalton looked ok, put together some good drives. We desperately need Thomas and Kamara back.

This was a good game to be honest. Saints were without Kamara, Thomas, Winston and Maye and still made it a close game. I was impressed with Dalton once the second half started. Olave is going to be elite for this team and I absolutely love Pete Werner.

Couple of iffy ref decisions really screwed the Saints in this game, two big stops on 3rd down and the refs invented a foul out of thin air to extend the drive for the Vikings, on the PI it even looked like Thielen was making the foul on Lattimore. Once they gifted a first down on the 1 yard line, it was over. Apart from that iffy TD and the very opening drive, Saints limited them to just FGs.

Washington Commanders = shite
This has got to be one of the poorest Washington teams for years. It is painful to watch this team and the owner has fucked this once great franchise till it can take no more.the team doesn’t play with any passion and both defense and offenders just seem to be going through the motions

This has got to be one of the poorest Washington teams for years. It is painful to watch this team and the owner has fucked this once great franchise till it can take no more.the team doesn’t play with any passion and both defense and offenders just seem to be going through the motions
Truly shocking Nellie. Been like it for a long while unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.