NFL 2022/2023

Bills in Miami was an incredible finish. Dolphins' defence and a missed Buffalo FG kept Miami 4 points ahead into the 2-minute warning. Then the Bills failed on a 4th and 1 but the Dolphins couldn't do anything with their 3 plays and elected to punt.

The kicker had little space to work in and kicked it against his protectors backside. That gave Buffalo a 2 point safety and meant they were within a field goal. They worked it down the field but, yet again, amazing defensive work kept them out. Then they failed to stop the clock when the received couldn't get out of bounds and the game ended. Dolphins are looking really good this season.

Amazing that Buffalo got 497 total yards to 212 and 90 plays to 39 and still ended up losing!
The first two possessions in the 2nd half that only put 3 pts on the board did it for Buffalo. Also that penalty near the end that pushed them back to their own 47 yard line meant they just didnt have enough time to get the yardage and spike the ball.

I almost feel like the muffed punt worked in Miami's favour. OK, so Buffalo were now within a FG of winning the game, but they probably would have had the ball at the halfway line with over 1:30 to get a touchdown if the punter managed to get it away. 2pts to Buffalo and an uncontested kick that put Buffalo at their own 6 yard line feels like a decent result for Miami for a terrible punt.

As good as Buffalo are, they keep losing close games which is a problem. Injuries also mounting up so some tough weeks ahead.

Got the Dallas rags this week,don’t fancy our chances with the offensive line we have and Carson Wentz does have any help whatsoever as for our defense words fail me. These guys don’t look fit Sweitzer is like a tub of lard and barely mobile but he is a guard though no excuse in my eyes to have a belly like that

Got the Dallas rags this week,don’t fancy our chances with the offensive line we have and Carson Wentz does have any help whatsoever as for our defense words fail me. These guys don’t look fit Sweitzer is like a tub of lard and barely mobile but he is a guard though no excuse in my eyes to have a belly like that
Yes it’s the NFL equivalent of us v the Rags.

Tua suffered another concussion last night and ended up being stretchered off after he had a ‘fencing’ response and contorted his fingers. It looked horrible, and questions will be asked after he left the game on Sunday after a wobble, but was determined fit enough to continue.

Can always rely on the Jets too !
We blew it by spawning an unlikely win, no doubt they win another 2 just to end up 4th or 5th in The draft.

So close to being a good team, the blocks are in place, coaching staff need to up their game.

Tua suffered another concussion last night and ended up being stretchered off after he had a ‘fencing’ response and contorted his fingers. It looked horrible, and questions will be asked after he left the game on Sunday after a wobble, but was determined fit enough to continue.

Just seen this on twitter, it looks horrible. I was talking to one of the year 11's at school the other day, he plays rugby and is in the Huddersfield Giants youth system. He isn't allowed to play for a fortnight because of their concussion protocols after he got a cut eye when he accidentally collided with another players boot. How can an organisation like the NFL and Miami Dolphins be so unaware of the damage a secondary blow to the head can be??

Just seen this on twitter, it looks horrible. I was talking to one of the year 11's at school the other day, he plays rugby and is in the Huddersfield Giants youth system. He isn't allowed to play for a fortnight because of their concussion protocols after he got a cut eye when he accidentally collided with another players boot. How can an organisation like the NFL and Miami Dolphins be so unaware of the damage a secondary blow to the head can be??
Yeah, its crazy.

The Buffalo game on Sunday, he fell to his knees as he walked away from the incident where he banged his head, and was obviously unsteady. Whilst that may have been a fleeting feeling to him, you would have thought with the supposedly independent concussion protocols they go through, it would have been determined to err on the side of caution and not let him continue.

Hard to think yesterday's injury had no correlation to the one suffered on Sunday.

Hopefully he gets a proper recovery period now and returns with no problems.

Hope he makes a full and swift recovery. He’s an exciting player to watch and the Dolphins need him back at the helm when properly ready. As an aside, his younger brother Taulia is continuing to impress at Maryland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.