NFL 2022/2023

He was so quick at Alabama and could get so separated from coverage and so far upfield that it often felt as if he was waiting for Young’s passes to arrive, almost turning right around. I’ll be interested to see how that works for Goff, as he’s not got the same kind of arm as Stafford.
Be interesting to see which way the lions go with Goff. Few weeks ago we looked nailed on for a top 3 pick and a qb, but now looks like the pick we have off the rams will be the higher one and maybe they stick with Goff.

Wow Washington win again v Falcons. Not pretty but defence holding up well. 7-5 now but still bottom.
Packers, Rams, Steelers all tanking.

Not sure the Packers are tanking. They already have two 1st round picks, one of them from the Raiders. Steelers main issue is at QB. With an average QB, they would probably be top of the AFC North.

Some cracking games yesterday. Although I think the main reason why I enjoyed yesterday was because the Browns managed to win.

Not sure the Packers are tanking. They already have two 1st round picks, one of them from the Raiders. Steelers main issue is at QB. With an average QB, they would probably be top of the AFC North.

Some cracking games yesterday. Although I think the main reason why I enjoyed yesterday was because the Browns managed to win.
Yeh sorry just a generalisation for teams in bad form.
Some very good divisions this year and a couple very poor.

Wow Washington win again v Falcons. Not pretty but defence holding up well. 7-5 now but still bottom.
Packers, Rams, Steelers all tanking.
Pack ain’t tanking. We’ve just an injured QB and an utter shit show defence. Unless by continuing to employ Joe Barry we are tanking but not actually on purpose.

Some excellent match ups next week
Washington v Giants
Jets v Vikings
Dolphins v 49ers
Titans v Eagles.
17 games this season and Washingtons hinges on the b2b games with the Giants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.