NFL 2022/2023

Some excellent match ups next week
Washington v Giants
Jets v Vikings
Dolphins v 49ers
Titans v Eagles.
17 games this season and Washingtons hinges on the b2b games with the Giants.

Oh, Dolphins and 49ers could be a great game. Could even be the Superbowl this year.

Just to add....Deshaun Watson will also be making his comeback at Houston. Not a coincidence.

Good to see the J-E-T-S won again......against the Bears with Mike White as QB.

Can't see much hope against the Vikings though, the final 5 minutes of Vikes v Bills the week before last was unparalleled.

RedZone yesterday was amazing as ever, the amount of games coming down the the final possession just can't be beat on a Sunday night.

Still no guarantee that he’ll play.
Id rest the Bears owner for this one Injured or not. Season was over weeks ago. May as well play Love (who was drafted before Hurts, ffs) for shits and giggles.

Id rest the Bears owner for this one Injured or not. Season was over weeks ago. May as well play Love (who was drafted before Hurts, ffs) for shits and giggles.
After Sunday, we both have a bye week but then we have the Bills, Eagles, and two divisional games, so could be looking at 3-14. No point risking Fields if he’s not fully fit.

After Sunday, we both have a bye week but then we have the Bills, Eagles, and two divisional games, so could be looking at 3-14. No point risking Fields if he’s not fully fit.
If we lose we become top 5 in the draft. Every cloud etc
We are actually 1 game off getting 2nd pick. I don’t think I’ve seen that in my 30 years of being a

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.