NFL 2022/2023

Well my Saints keep finding ways to ruin my day. I wont be staying up to watch that nonsense again this season.

Lions on a playoff run, what’s the world coming to. 5-1 in their last 6 games and that loss was a last second loss to the bills. Got a chance to win all their last 4 and make a wildcard. Strange days.
That’s a big ask @willipp but not done yet :-) as I can see you winning three of your last four.
Washington remarkably went into the play off spots without playing as the Eagles gubbed the Giants.
Giants, Washington play each other next week and Seattle have a tough run in.

Lions on a playoff run, what’s the world coming to. 5-1 in their last 6 games and that loss was a last second loss to the bills. Got a chance to win all their last 4 and make a wildcard. Strange days.
Hope the Lions continue their run, their fans deserve some success

Hope the Lions continue their run, their fans deserve some success
I've been following the Lions for nearly 25 years and in that time i can only ever remember them making the play offs once with stafford and calvin johnson. Would be great to see them actually have a decent run and a city that really could do with some success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.