NFL 2022/2023

Games are on Christmas Eve.
NFC is where it’s at -
Lions should beat the Panthers.
Philthy Eagles v the Cowgirls could be great.
Washington have the 49ers home whilst Seattle have the Chiefs also Giants v Vikings.
Should be a cracking night of action.

Games are on Christmas Eve.
NFC is where it’s at -
Lions should beat the Panthers.
Philthy Eagles v the Cowgirls could be great.
Washington have the 49ers home whilst Seattle have the Chiefs also Giants v Vikings.
Should be a cracking night of action.

It's a good move by the NFL to move the games, some crackers in that lineup. Every week I think this season can't get better, then it does. RedZone-tastic !

I'm doing the Xmas thing so will miss all of Week 16, but I've already reserved the Sofa for New Years day on Week 17. Bills / Bengals at 1.30am looks a cracker. I always used to sit and watch the Rose Bowl, so glad that's been pushed back to the 2nd instead.

Massive night in the NFL on NY Day with penultimate games in the regular season.
NFC
Eagles looking good for prime #1 seeds although Vikings ready to pounce. Other Division winners are the 49ers whilst Tampon Bay could win their Division with a negative season.
Wild Cards - Dallas boxed off then and remarkably Giants and Washington could make it all four from the East.
Lions, Packers and Seahawks all waiting just behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.