NFL 2022/2023

Just listened to an old album of mine and played No mercy by Nils Lofgren. This was played on channel 4 in the eighties after the redskins demolished the cowboys and it accompanied the highlights at the end ,brilliant track

Just listened to an old album of mine and played No mercy by Nils Lofgren. This was played on channel 4 in the eighties after the redskins demolished the cowboys and it accompanied the highlights at the end ,brilliant track

Do you remenber these montages?

I see they’ve officially cancelled the abandoned game now and have put in place a complicated list of play off scenarios which will probably involve the AFC championship game being played at a neutral venue.

No ideal solution but it’s probably about as good as they could do to be fair. The important thing is that everyone knows exactly where they stand before the final week’s games get underway.

Although the real important thing is that Hamlin has reportedly been chatting to his family and teammates on FaceTime, so hopefully on his way to a full recovery.

I remember this track being played once i think to accompany Riggins having a great game (Channel 4 I think).
I went and bought the album.

Do you remenber these montages?

Ah...the opening week of the 1985 season when both the Superbowl teams from the previous season lost on opening day (49ers and Dolphins). The Steelers might have blown out the Colts but Mark Malone was a sub-par QB despite his performance this week and the team struggled for 4 seasons until he was replaced. Used to love watching Nicky Horne and Miles Aitken (?). Frank Gifford was used to front C4s coverage for 1986 and, as a former Giant, made sure the Giants' game was nearly always game of the week on their way to winning the Super Bowl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.