NFL 2022/2023

Given cpr for quite a while on the field. Hope he makes it.
Apparently has a pulse but isn't breathing 'freely' a Fox Sports source on twitter/ per UC hospital.

Dreadful to see, at any point let alone tonight. It was a good start to the game, which was bubbling up to a potential classic.

How they havent cancelled this game is beyond me. Its really making me reconsider watching this sport moving forward. ESPN are filling air time with ads to make money, talking heads in the studio other than Booger just talking about nothing. Its awful.

How they havent cancelled this game is beyond me. Its really making me reconsider watching this sport moving forward. ESPN are filling air time with ads to make money, talking heads in the studio other than Booger just talking about nothing. Its awful.
Don’t disagree that it should’ve been called half an hour ago, but I think ESPN have handled it well.
Bills sideline crew packing up the field. The game’s done for tonight.

As a long time Bengals fan since 85, I'd prefer them make a decision to pull the game, and maybe call it a tie. The health/Status of Hamlin is the most important thing right now

I think the NFL are stuck between a rock and a hard place here, and I don't think its an easy answer.

For it to be called a tie, i'd imagine the NFL would need permission from other teams with playoff implications...eg Bengals are division champions with a tie tonight.

I don't think it could be rearranged, and knock everything else back from a playoffs logistics point.

All of these discussions take time, and i'm just think off the top of my head here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.