NFL 2022/2023

Didn't realise there was a NFL part of the forum but guess I won't be watching the game in 40 now on the NFL Network.

Despite my team the Jets winning 3 pre-season games, I predict another losing season, but with hopefully, at least 5 wins so there is an upward trend. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets !

Been to a London game most years and was fortunate enough to bag Giants v Packers at Spuds ground.
Jets fan In losing season prediction:-)
And welcome btw.

So the Washington team somehow defeated the Jags 28-22. Bit like City edging out Norwich at home.
In the two cheeks of the same arse Derby - Tampon Bay Buccs beat the Cowgirls 19-3.

The Steelers v Bengals game was crazy.

Bengals missed a FG at the end of the game and both teams missed a FG in overtime to win it.

The Steelers v Bengals game was crazy.

Bengals missed a FG at the end of the game and both teams missed a FG in overtime to win it.

Nobody wanted to win that one did they, it was a weekend high in interceptions and missed FG's across the board. Wonder if the move from 4 to 3 pre-season games has anything to do with it.

RedZone still enjoyable, the amount of 6pm games that came down to the final possession was fantastic as ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.