NFL 2022/2023

Nobody wanted to win that one did they, it was a weekend high in interceptions and missed FG's across the board. Wonder if the move from 4 to 3 pre-season games has anything to do with it.

RedZone still enjoyable, the amount of 6pm games that came down to the final possession was fantastic as ever.
Red Zone is quality especially during Q4.

Browns win a season opener for the first time since the days of Anelka and Wanchope playing for City! Despite absolutely controlling the majority of the game, they almost managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with an abysmal 4th quarter. Rescued at the death by a rookie kicking a 58 yard field goal on his NFL debut.

EDIT: Oh, and their first on the road opening day win since Walsh and Rosler lead the attack at Maine Road!

Last edited:
Redskins win , the starting qb doesn’t look up to it to me,very inconsistent and Chase Young out on defense with an acl for another few weeks .what happened with Jon Bostic signed for the saints and released after a fortnight and back with us

Redskins win , the starting qb doesn’t look up to it to me,very inconsistent and Chase Young out on defense with an acl for another few weeks .what happened with Jon Bostic signed for the saints and released after a fortnight and back with us

Commanders.

So the Washington team somehow defeated the Jags 28-22. Bit like City edging out Norwich at home.
In the two cheeks of the same arse Derby - Tampon Bay Buccs beat the Cowgirls 19-3.
Many, many moons ago Washington was the team I followed. How have they faired in recent years - are they still competitive?

Many, many moons ago Washington was the team I followed. How have they faired in recent years - are they still competitive?

No.

They got bought by a scumbag in 1999 and have been pretty shit ever since. The last 6 or 7 years have been the nadir though, Snyder is currently being investigated by the US government for trafficking and pimping out cheerleaders for his clients, on pitch the team never seems to have recovered from RGIII's knees imploding and him failing to be their saviour.

Fans hate everything, attendances are low, the stadium is falling apart and they have the worst owner in the sport.

To be honest the whole NFC East has been shit for 10 years apart from the Eagles shock superbowl run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.