NFL 2022/2023

No.

They got bought by a scumbag in 1999 and have been pretty shit ever since. The last 6 or 7 years have been the nadir though, Snyder is currently being investigated by the US government for trafficking and pimping out cheerleaders for his clients, on pitch the team never seems to have recovered from RGIII's knees imploding and him failing to be their saviour.

Fans hate everything, attendances are low, the stadium is falling apart and they have the worst owner in the sport.

To be honest the whole NFC East has been shit for 10 years apart from the Eagles shock superbowl run.
Dear me, a tale of woe if ever there was one, with what sounds like multiple deep-rooted problems. I’d completely lost track of the sport in recent years, so wasn’t aware of any of that.
Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

No.

They got bought by a scumbag in 1999 and have been pretty shit ever since. The last 6 or 7 years have been the nadir though, Snyder is currently being investigated by the US government for trafficking and pimping out cheerleaders for his clients, on pitch the team never seems to have recovered from RGIII's knees imploding and him failing to be their saviour.

Fans hate everything, attendances are low, the stadium is falling apart and they have the worst owner in the sport.

To be honest the whole NFC East has been shit for 10 years apart from the Eagles shock superbowl run.
Yeah yeah yeah but apart from all that ?

I follow the Detroit Lions as I've worked on and off in SE Michigan since the early 90's.
They've had some decent players in that time i.e. Barry Sanders (one of the best RB's ever!), Calvin Johnson, Matthew Stafford, but the team has been pretty shite every year and it looks like this year will be the same.

Didn't realise it was off again.

Just had a check and my team Dolphins win their first game.

I was hooked as a kid watching the Superbowl on C4 I think, first game probably mid 80's was the final between a team with a kit close to sky blue and a team in red & white with red; in their name...easy option to choose the blue team.

I did watch quite a lot for about 10-12 years but these days watch 10 mins here and there & maybe the Superbowl first 2 quarters and record the rest for the morning.

Couldn't tell you the names of any players now I'm that far from the pulse.

Come on Miami!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.