NFL 2022/2023

Bears losing to Green Bay is no surprise but they’re going to have to trust Fields to throw it downfield, or it’s going to be another season of disappointing defeats.

I had low expectations with Mariota... Then he raised them... And shat on them all within either game this season.

Some skill.

I wanted tickets for that game but sold out too quickly
Ticket sales were a shitshow. Told everyone to log on at 9.30. at 9.30 there were 250k in the queue, riding to 450k when sales opened at 10am. Still not sure how I managed it

Buffalo with another big win, kept Henry pretty quiet despite 1 touchdown. Allen and Diggs combined for 3 TD's. Defense and special teams getting multiple turnovers. Titans looked anything but the AFC #1 seed from last year. Few injuries suffered though, and a particularly nasty looking one for CB Dane Jackson.
Dolphins next up in Miami, should be a cracker.
Buffalo have looked really good two weeks running.
It's very early but Buffalo and Kansas City look the best two teams in the league at the moment.

The AFC have some great teams and QB's and i think a team from that conference will be favourite to win the super bowl this season, even though i'd never bet against Tampa Bay as long as Brady is fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.