NFL 2022/2023

Thought I was the only Jets fan on here lol

I was a fan back in the early 80's brfore it came to Channel 4 when listening to games on the US Armed Forces Radio Network, but always remember this classic on Channel 4 back in the day.....O'Brien, going for it all....to Walker.....Touchdown - Oh My !

If we have a home game on Superbowl Sunday I always wear my Jets jersey to the game and in winter my Jets bobble hat is fantastic.

I was a fan back in the early 80's brfore it came to Channel 4 when listening to games on the US Armed Forces Radio Network, but always remember this classic on Channel 4 back in the day.....O'Brien, going for it all....to Walker.....Touchdown - Oh My !

If we have a home game on Superbowl Sunday I always wear my Jets jersey to the game and in winter my Jets bobble hat is fantastic.

They were some games v the phins back in the day.

83 I started, the same time as Ken O'Brien #7

Too lazy to look for a baseball thread but I see that the BBC red button has the Yankees and red sox on this evening.
Strange?

Too lazy to look for a baseball thread but I see that the BBC red button has the Yankees and red sox on this evening.
Strange?
Well they can’t be showing it for it’s competitiveness. Huge amount of hype around Aaron Judge chasing Roger Maris’s 61 home runs in a season, a franchise and AL record. He’s currently sat on 60.

Well they can’t be showing it for it’s competitiveness. Huge amount of hype around Aaron Judge chasing Roger Maris’s 61 home runs in a season, a franchise and AL record. He’s currently sat on 60.
And what many consider an MLB record considering bonds Sosa and maguire were drugged to their eyeballs.

Heard on the radio that the bbc has won a contract to show MLB
Really that’s interesting, I do like watching the American feed as it seems more real with their commentators so will be interesting to see what this is like tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.