NFL 2023-24

Chicago hosting Green Bay. After a meagre return of 3 wins last season, the Bears can only do better (surely!) and with the Division quite open you just never know. However, it feels as if as many things could go wrong as go right, so experience tells me to remain pessimistic.

Hoping to watch this but will be reliant on iptv as hot rid of sky. Still hopeful that the Redskins (I refuse to call them by their new name) might have a half decent team again before I die.
Ah another Skins fan :-)
New owners, new QB Sam Howell, Scary Terry still there and hopefully Chase You g back.
We can hope !!

Ah another Skins fan :-)
New owners, new QB Sam Howell, Scary Terry still there and hopefully Chase You g back.
We can hope !!
With a new offensive coach I am quietly confident as our defensive line looking ok. Good start against the Cardinals who look intent on tanking this season and lacking decent qb backup for the not very impressive Kyler Murray

Pistons fan. Support every team from Detroit in USA. Started following NFL couple of years ago. Can't call it a sport but a great american entertainment. Comon you Lions ;]

Llbw.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.