NFL 2023-24

Think the bookmakers all have the Lions as clear favourite to win the division. Not sure if that is down to the strength of Detroit or the weakness of the other three teams, however. Maybe a bit of both.
Vikings maybe, can’t see the packers or bears doing much.

Dolphins fan here, season over in December like the norm
Hehe only an occasional fan but we do seem to be like typical old City and continually shoot ourselves in the foot and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That said the number done on the QB last year was a disgrace.

Let's go Giant's NYs finest. Got ticket for London game later in year

Never really gave American Football the time of day, but I've been exposed to it alot recently and I'm gonna give it a go. Seem like I might be able to get into it.

Picked the Eagles as my team...for no other reason than Rocky. .

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Looking forward to it.....but maybe not the late nights.

Feeling good about Dolphins this year, the optimism I have is now is probably gone by week 4 but if Tua can stay fit who knows what we can achieve with Waddle and Hill, just bought tickets for my first live NFL game when I go to Vegas in November they play Chiefs so I'm really looking forward to attending that and hoping I'm scouting that venue for when Dolphins play there at Superbowl LVIII in February.

Feeling good about Dolphins this year, the optimism I have is now is probably gone by week 4 but if Tua can stay fit who knows what we can achieve with Waddle and Hill, just bought tickets for my first live NFL game when I go to Vegas in November they play Chiefs so I'm really looking forward to attending that and hoping I'm scouting that venue for when Dolphins play there at Superbowl LVIII in February.
You will love it.
People have a go at all the breaks in the game but somehow it didn’t bother me at all.
Don’t forget to give us feedback on your trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.