NFL 2023-24

First saw the Lions in 1994. I thought they’ll do for me. Don’t think they’ve won a playoff game in that time…. Just maybe this is their year!

First saw the Lions in 1994. I thought they’ll do for me. Don’t think they’ve won a playoff game in that time…. Just maybe this is their year!
Don’t beat yourself up NMC, the Lions had mastered misery long before they caught your eye. ;-)
https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/detroit-lions-playoff-record-since-1957

Had hoped to see Jameson Williams explode this year, but along with other Lions’ players he’s done a Paqueta, so to speak, and is now injured as well.

My god three lions fans including me, thought I was on my own. Quite hopeful for a good season but very easily start 0-2. Improved defense and secondary and some exciting pieces on offense. Gibbs could be a weapon and once Williams is back from his ban they will have some speed. Knowing the lions though no doubt end up 4-13.

My god three lions fans including me, thought I was on my own. Quite hopeful for a good season but very easily start 0-2. Improved defense and secondary and some exciting pieces on offense. Gibbs could be a weapon and once Williams is back from his ban they will have some speed. Knowing the lions though no doubt end up 4-13.
Would be a major setback to go from 9-8 last year to 4-13, but if any team can do it…

My entire life all I’ve known is Favre or Rodgers. I’m not entirely excited about the Jordan Love era. Go Pack Go

Would be a major setback to go from 9-8 last year to 4-13, but if any team can do it…
It’s the lions, they could make that look easy. Joking aside, I’m really hopeful for the first time in probably as long as I can remember in 20+ years following the lions.

It’s the lions, they could make that look easy. Joking aside, I’m really hopeful for the first time in probably as long as I can remember in 20+ years following the lions.
Think the bookmakers all have the Lions as clear favourite to win the division. Not sure if that is down to the strength of Detroit or the weakness of the other three teams, however. Maybe a bit of both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.