NFL 2023-24

Another Dismal showing from the Saints Offence this season carried despite Kamara being back and Carr starting

Bears finally have a win, on the road no less, with D.J. Moore putting up impressive numbers. Bittersweet with news of Dick Butkus passing.

Another big win for the Lions.
They had their best WR & some other good players missing too.

In bed all day with the flu, watched City lose which made me feel worse. Steelers - Ravens, dreadful game. Hometown Eagles stayed undefeated and the best thing about the game was seeing So-Fi stadium in LA then watched 49ers crush the Cowboys which should bring great pleasant thoughts to me, another borefest. Thank God for the PL, even though we lost it was STILL the highpoint of my football watching sick day. Fly Eagles Fly, CTID.

Did a lot of family stuff on Saturday and Sunday morning to allow for an afternoon of sitting watching sport...... Buffalo lose and then City lose, great day!

Well it seems like we Patriots fans have to get used to pre-Brady mediocrity again. Well it was a pretty damn good 20 years. Barely beating the Jets in NY isn't much cop especially with poor Zach Wilson at QB.

Not even sure that Belichick will overhaul Don Shula's win record at this point. Think he might retire first as the seasons of 12-14 wins are over now and it would take him too long.
Real Train Wreck show by the Pats against Saints -great win for the Who Dat Nation after a painful couple of weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.