NFL 2023-24

It’s a great program but a nightmare to follow, flick8mg from one to another, I’ve just about taken in what’s happened and bam another it’s information overload sometimes
True but it is all action and great plays, TD's etc.

When we used to have sky I used to have it on the red button but now with the stick I can torture myself with the Jets instead :(

Well it seems like we Patriots fans have to get used to pre-Brady mediocrity again. Well it was a pretty damn good 20 years. Barely beating the Jets in NY isn't much cop especially with poor Zach Wilson at QB.

Not even sure that Belichick will overhaul Don Shula's win record at this point. Think he might retire first as the seasons of 12-14 wins are over now and it would take him too long.

Lions are roaring.
Yeah, and they dominated in the first half.
They sat back in the second half and let them, with the help of the refs, get a couple of TD's, but the Lions are a different proposition these days and are tough on both sides of the ball.

Another good win.....F T P!

In what was billed ‘the game of the really bad’, leading 21-0 at half-time and 28-7 going into the 4th, the Bears contrived to lose 28-31 to the Broncos. Those same Broncos shipped 70 in Miami. Sitting 0-4 now and off to the Commanders next. Could have the first two picks in the draft.

Redskins lose in OT. Thought McLaurins incomplete on 3rd down was such a close call and if anything landing on the defenders arm might just have rolled his second foot out of bounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.