NFL 2023-24

After the first 5 mins, it looked like the Browns were heading for a dry bumming at the Ratbirds, but turned it around for a great win. If we can beat the Steelers next Sunday, then could be in good shape for the division as the rest of the schedule is not daunting.
Scratch all that. Watson now out for the season. Browns being the incarnation of 90s City continues.

Scratch all that. Watson now out for the season. Browns being the incarnation of 90s City continues.

I remain positive as the defense is legit. The Browns only need a game manager at QB. I guess it will be Flacco after he has learned the playbook over the next couple of weeks. Stefanski has confirmed DTR will start against the Nags.

Could be worse, you could have this clown as your QB. I really don't understand our inability to ever draft a QB who is at least average

Another good win for the Lions in LA. Bit worrying how they still look so vulnerable against good qb's but play offs and a high seed is a serious possibility now. Think they have a very good chance of winning 12/13 games now.
It was the same yesterday, Fields was running all over the defence and the Lions have big problems dealing with mobile QB's.
But they made big plays on both sides of the ball to win the game at the end.
They have winnable home games left and could get a couple of away wins so they should get a home game in the playoffs, but i don't think the defence is good enough, this year, to beat the top teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.