NFL 2023-24

We'll see about LaPorta but he's looking doubtful. That will hurt, so will losing Raymond.

The consensus here was that they'd prefer to play the packers (FTP!) and get revenge for Thanksgiving.

The back story with Stafford and Goff will be the headline but the Rams have been playing well. They have a couple of big threat WR's and that's where the Lions have still looked weak the last few weeks. If the defence can get pressure on Stafford they have a great chance, but they need to put up points and can't keep them hanging around.
Not happy with the 1am kick off on Sunday night / Monday morning, gonna be a struggle trying to stay up for that. I thought they’d want to avoid the packers after the game in November, but I’m just excited to see the Lions actually have a play off game and one they have a decent chance of winning. Happy days.

The Wolverines won the National Championship yesterday, ending Michigan’s comparatively long wait, so I reckon Jim Harbaugh will now be fielding congratulatory phone calls from NFL owners.

The Wolverines won the National Championship yesterday, ending Michigan’s comparatively long wait, so I reckon Jim Harbaugh will now be fielding congratulatory phone calls from NFL owners.
Bloody ell, you could have noted a Spoiler Alert.... Was planning on watching that tonight

hoping I'm wrong but I feel Dolphins have blown it, that last 3 minutes of the Titans game has come back to haunt them hoping they can pull it off in Kansas City but feel Chiefs could again be the team to beat as I don't feel they have peaked yet

They were superb, dominated from start to finish and never let Washington into the game. Finished at 4am, today has been a struggle.

They were superb, dominated from start to finish and never let Washington into the game. Finished at 4am, today has been a struggle.
Not a great contest. Washington’s defence couldn‘t stop Michigan’s running game and the offence couldn’t protect Penix, who himself didn’t do much to suggest he’ll go higher in the draft. Anyway, Hail to the Victors.

Going to be baltic at Arrowhead tonight, around -17°C at kickoff. Not exactly Miami like conditions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.