NFL 2023-24

those conditions were terrible, it was always going to be low scoring but Dolphins only have themselves to blame for putting themselves in that position, that loss v Titans turned out to be disastrous
Dolphins have no problem with taking the opposite advantage when playing at home in the heat. I believe visitors are placed on the sunny side of the Hard Rock Stadium as a way of stressing them. So no empathy from me.

those conditions were terrible, it was always going to be low scoring but Dolphins only have themselves to blame for putting themselves in that position, that loss v Titans turned out to be disastrous

Hate to break it to you mate, but our Dolphins were never going to win this game even in optimal conditions. Its been a fun season for us long suffering fans, but we're basically a finesse team that does well against bad to average teams & gets shown up against better coached teams.

I like Mike McDaniel & hope we allow him to grow as a coach, but personally I've now given up on Tua as our long term QB. He's a system QB that does well when all the plays work & his first reads are open in the field. Ask him to do something more & he is limited. None more apparent than against the Chiefs where they jammed our receivers at the line which meant Tua had to think outside of the box & failed miserably.

Hate to break it to you mate, but our Dolphins were never going to win this game even in optimal conditions. Its been a fun season for us long suffering fans, but we're basically a finesse team that does well against bad to average teams & gets shown up against better coached teams.

I like Mike McDaniel & hope we allow him to grow as a coach, but personally I've now given up on Tua as our long term QB. He's a system QB that does well when all the plays work & his first reads are open in the field. Ask him to do something more & he is limited. None more apparent than against the Chiefs where they jammed our receivers at the line which meant Tua had to think outside of the box & failed miserably.
Was just looking back at the 2020 draft and the number of quarterbacks that were available: Burrow (1), Tagovailoa (5), Herbert (6), Love (26), and Hurts (53). Quite a crop. He seems to have overcome his injury concerns and did well for much of the season, so there is every possibility he will be rewarded in terms of his contract. Going to be interesting to see what Miami do.

Not going to be the Steelers night. Miserable half for them so far.

Could get ugly with 6 mins left and Bills receiving in the 2nd half.

Didn’t think us Bills could have a better wildcard than 2022 but this one is up there so far.

Shame we had to punt once…

Great play from Shakir to all but seal the win for Buffalo

2 mins left, but looks like Mahomes is about to get his first road playoff game, should be tasty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.