NFL 2023-24

Always feels as if the crowd needs to be led to sing, be it with someone taking the lead in the seventh inning stretch or the stadium DJ playing a particular song; some college football stadiums have impressive participation, yet it feels choreographed. Wonder how the Etihad would react to a cinema organ playing a few bars…
Don't even think it.

Rees-zammit is quiting Welsh Rugby to join the nfl. He has no team and will join the international pathway camp in Florida.

Big blow for Welsh Rugby. He's only 22 and a big name. Seems crazy to go from full international Rugby to might get on a practice squad type chance. Although Rugby in Wales is on its arse so maybe there's more money in the nfl.

I'm a big fan of both sports So will watch his progress with interest. He's a winger in Rugby. No idea where he would play nfl, is he quick enough to be a wide reciver of defence RB?
the only place i can see him playing is at wide receiver or maybe kicker if his leg strength translates, anywhere else he is just going to get cleaned out

Rees-zammit is quiting Welsh Rugby to join the nfl. He has no team and will join the international pathway camp in Florida.

Big blow for Welsh Rugby. He's only 22 and a big name. Seems crazy to go from full international Rugby to might get on a practice squad type chance. Although Rugby in Wales is on its arse so maybe there's more money in the nfl.

I'm a big fan of both sports So will watch his progress with interest. He's a winger in Rugby. No idea where he would play nfl, is he quick enough to be a wide reciver of defence RB?
Saw that if he's not arsed about playing for Wales why not a big contract with a French side no need to learn new skills.
What I found odd was the timing of the announcement one the eve of the Welsh squad being named.
Big strong lad with pace to burn hope it works out for him, maybe he doesn't like porridge coz Wales will be collecting wooden spoons for a few years.

the only place i can see him playing is at wide receiver or maybe kicker if his leg strength translates, anywhere else he is just going to get cleaned out
Punt/kick returner, if he’s lucky, I reckon. But doubt anyone’s going to take him on over a more experienced option that can cover another position or two.

Saw that if he's not arsed about playing for Wales why not a big contract with a French side no need to learn new skills.
What I found odd was the timing of the announcement one the eve of the Welsh squad being named.
Big strong lad with pace to burn hope it works out for him, maybe he doesn't like porridge coz Wales will be collecting wooden spoons for a few years.
It looks like a real long shot. It's an NFL program to attract foreign sports people that will help spread the game globally. So I can see the reason the NFL are looking for people like Him. But it's so competitive, nit sure he'd make it in collage ball so straight in the NFL seems mad.

Boy I miss the playoffs around here...

(I live a stones throw from Gillette Stadium - you know, the house that Brady and Belichick built.)

Looks like it may be a while until we see them again too. But boy, was it good while it lasted. Ah well. So I guess I am hitching my wagon to the mighty 'Niners this year.

Well, no shocks but Green Bay ran San Francisco close. Going To be interesting to see if anyone can stop Lamar Jackson. He see that space open and takes off like a scalded cat.
A missed field goal and a late interception made it very fine margins. The Ravens defense can close down the niners and McCaffrey but will be interesting and the niners defense gave up a few yards on the ground so Jackson will find the gaps, that is if it is the Super Bowl which isn’t certain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.