NFL 2024-25

Fucking hell, the Browns were awful. It was like they’d all met each other 5 mins before game time. Gonna be a looong season if they keep that up and, for the first time, Stefanski’s going to be getting some serious heat.
I'm off to see them in Cleveland in a couple of weeks, hopefully to see them beat the Giants.

As a Jets fan that will do nicely

Apart from the Muni lot pregame, any other tips you brownies?

I'm off to see them in Cleveland in a couple of weeks, hopefully to see them beat the Giants.

As a Jets fan that will do nicely

Apart from the Muni lot pregame, any other tips you brownies?
The Muni lot is the quintessential Browns gameday experience. How long you got in Cleveland? Drop me a DM if you want and I can give you some recommendations.

Dolphins win! Red zone is so much better for the game that would be brilliant for football if you had a shit load of 3pm ko, flitting from one game to the other for highlights

Dolphins win! Red zone is so much better for the game that would be brilliant for football if you had a shit load of 3pm ko, flitting from one game to the other for highlights
they are trying to do a redzone esque type of idea with the carabao cup games tbf

Cracking game in Detroit. Plenty to work on for the Lions but when it came to the crunch they came good. Promising start, Williams looking the business and secondary defo looking an improvement.

They have had it for a few years for champions league games (the goals show) but are dropping it this year which is stupid in my opinion. I watched it when City weren't playing (as I'd be at the game).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.