NFL 2024-25

So they are playing a game in Brazil on Friday, I wonder how fans who have season tickets feel about their teams doing this, it would be the end for me going to City if that happens

So they are playing a game in Brazil on Friday, I wonder how fans who have season tickets feel about their teams doing this, it would be the end for me going to City if that happens
The neutral venues really kills games. You need a partisan crowd for an atmosphere. Maybe the rags can play a game in the US or Asia, be nice for them to have a decent home stadium albeit briefly.

Ricky Pearsall (WR) who was this year a first round pick of the 49ers, was shot in the chest in San Francisco yesterday by someone trying to steal his watch. Now in a stable condition.

Mental.
Back with the team, the bullet missed all organs and passed right through, they are hopeful he can play this season! He is extremely lucky to be alive.

Pretty sure John Harbaugh was calling for the 2 point attempt immediately after the touchdown was scored. Obviously it was ruled out, but I always find that decision strange. An extra point is pretty much a certainty and would take a game to overtime, but a failed 2pt attempt and that's it, game over! High risk, high reward I suppose!

I was going to watch at least part of the game, but when the kick-off was pushed back from 01:20, I decided to sack it off.

Fucking hell, the Browns were awful. It was like they’d all met each other 5 mins before game time. Gonna be a looong season if they keep that up and, for the first time, Stefanski’s going to be getting some serious heat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.