NFL 2024-25

Not sure I agree with the K in front of O'Brien, but that looks like a thing of beauty. Where did you get it ? Dh Gate or the Proper Shop?

Can you send over a link to the seller please?

That era was when I got into the Jets (due in part to the Kelly Green shirts) and Shuler, Al Toon, the Sack Exchange...the memories and 1986 against the 'fins

"O'Brien going for it all...to Walker....Touchdown"

Not sure I agree with the K in front of O'Brien, but that looks like a thing of beauty. Where did you get it ? Dh Gate or the Proper Shop?

Can you send over a link to the seller please?

That era was when I got into the Jets (due in part to the Kelly Green shirts) and Shuler, Al Toon, the Sack Exchange...the memories and 1986 against the 'fins

"O'Brien going for it all...to Walker....Touchdown"
Yeah, I was going to get KO'B put on the back first off as it is what I used on Jets forums and then I put K O'Brien so it still says KOB.

I got it from the place with the cheapest postage, so if the link doesn't work search Nerw York Jets jerseys and look for the one with postage for £6.76

ps link says cowboys but it goes to the NYJ for me

This is my third shirt from DH Gate and everyone of them has been a legit product.

As always carful on sizing, the first one I got I went big so I could wear it over a hoodie but I could literally get a full set of pads on if I had them lol then I got large and that was a bit neat think this one is 2XL and it is a little big across the shoulders tbh but will get a hoodie underneath it.

I'm a 48" chest for comparison

Does my 15 - Tebow Shirt count? I always love the Tebow chant I get when I wear it to the NFL games in Londonn.
I've got a Berrios one and then he left.

I also got a Wilson 5 shirt first up as the talk was of Garrett taking the #5 and he didn't get it, though he has now been given it so my shirt is back in fashion lol

I've got a Berrios one and then he left.

I also got a Wilson 5 shirt first up as the talk was of Garrett taking the #5 and he didn't get it, though he has now been given it so my shirt is back in fashion lol
I've just bought the white #17 Wilson shirt from last season cheap as he's moved to #5, good thing is that it is the new design with the double sleeve stripe.

Thanks for the dhgate link, gonna try that too

giphy.gif

Yeah, I was going to get KO'B put on the back first off as it is what I used on Jets forums and then I put K O'Brien so it still says KOB.

I got it from the place with the cheapest postage, so if the link doesn't work search Nerw York Jets jerseys and look for the one with postage for £6.76

ps link says cowboys but it goes to the NYJ for me

This is my third shirt from DH Gate and everyone of them has been a legit product.

As always carful on sizing, the first one I got I went big so I could wear it over a hoodie but I could literally get a full set of pads on if I had them lol then I got large and that was a bit neat think this one is 2XL and it is a little big across the shoulders tbh but will get a hoodie underneath it.

I'm a 48" chest for comparison

Based on that might have to size down. I was an XL in most tops (Polos, Tees), but a L in NFL Jerseys.

Based on that might have to size down. I was an XL in most tops (Polos, Tees), but a L in NFL Jerseys.
Be careful chinese sizing is usually on the smaller size.

I'm an XL and got 2XL
I'm the football shirts the XL is too small, I can get it on but I want some space lol.

Went a bit mad and ordered a 4 XL away shirt to see if it will fit with my hoodie on.
I might have a new flag for the shed if it is 'massive' lol

Ricky Pearsall (WR) who was this year a first round pick of the 49ers, was shot in the chest in San Francisco yesterday by someone trying to steal his watch. Now in a stable condition.

Mental.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.