Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Re: Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

Probably a good job we didn't do it a week or two ago. Ryan Mathews has a broken collarbone, Chad Johnson cut by the Dolphins and Dwayne Bowe and Jones-Drew are still holding out.

Might be a couple of weeks away this one

Will probably do it 2 days after the last pre season game so if there are any injuries then they will have been reported.

jay_mcfc said:
Probably a good job we didn't do it a week or two ago. Ryan Mathews has a broken collarbone, Chad Johnson cut by the Dolphins and Dwayne Bowe and Jones-Drew are still holding out.

Yeah I know noticed a lots been going on recently, strangely fancied going for Johnson, seem to have the appetite back, been training with a former coach...But thats what happens when you marry a reality TV star, got himself into some shit.

Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

jay_mcfc said:

i know i was being a pain in the neck suggesting a delay but it was only because of stuff like this

2-3 days after pre-season sounds good to me

mossley_blue said:
Is the league full now?
If it's possible you can take my place.

As much as I love the NFL, I'm too caught up in the pennant races at the moment and my fantasy baseball team.

Start of the season is 2 weeks away...What's happening guys?

We cant do anything now until Pudge decides what hes doing. I want to do the draft this weekend if possible, most likely sunday evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.