Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Re: Nfl Fantasy League 12/13 League now created

Won't be able to make that time I don't think, think i'm working, i'll just set a pre-draft and maybe hope that I have the night off, feeling I might but i'll set a pre-draft just in case.

Pudge are you dropping out of the league definitely? Need to know asap so we can get someone to join before the draft.

niall_mcfc said:
Pudge are you dropping out of the league definitely? Need to know asap so we can get someone to join before the draft.
Yeah, I'll un-register tomorrow when Mossley is able to take my spot, only fair he gets it.

Hopefully Mossley will join the league so we can draft on sunday, if he doesnt and nobody else wants to join then we'll have to cancel it.

Mossley hasn't replied so looks like there will be no league. Not much i could do with someone dropping out at the last minute

niall_mcfc said:
Mossley hasn't replied so looks like there will be no league. Not much i could do with someone dropping out at the last minute

Can we not get someone else in? Why did Pudge pull out?

Well nobody has asked to join so it's all down to
Mossley. We have until Tuesday to do the draft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.