NFL Playoffs

As a Colts fan its been immense this season watching us play like we have. Luck's stats arent great but all that matters is the W. I would have been happy with 6 this season and push on next with a good draft but the exceeded not just mine but everybodys expectations.
We won't get past the Broncos but its just good to be back in the play-offs where we belong. If we can get some o-linemen in free agency and the draft then we can really push on next year.
Vontae Davis has been one hell of a pick up for us and the emergance of players like Vaughn, Freeman, Hilton and Ballard have got us here and they are all young players. We could be one hell of a team in a year or so.

AntiUnited said:
MCFC1993 said:
AntiUnited said:
The only potential banana skin will be the red skins(for Seattle). The reason for this is that the skins are a run first ( that sets up there play action and shotgun plays). the one weakness to seatlle is there lack of run defense. if they beat Washington and get to play any of the afc teams (Denver,New England). they have a real shot of winning it all since they are the best pass defense in the league (secondary). and Denver, New England are pass first teams.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have the hawks as favourites as the Falcons, Packers, Bronco's and Patriots are all stronger but the Seahawks have the ability to go all the way. Wilson has been brilliant and will fight it out with Griffin, Morris and Luck for Rookie of the Year.

i dont buy into the Luck hype hes been great ye especially since he was a first round pick (all that hype/pressure) hes thrown the most INT'S . but Rookie mvp is a 3 man race imo. Grifin, Morris and Russle. the only team i really see Seattle losing to is a run heavy team(49ers with gore) or Redskins(morris) any pass first teams will get dicked by seattle (since they have the best secondary and the best shut down corners). But i still think Denver is going to win it all since they have a really great running game and the best QB in the league /ever but what ever happens at least Baltimore are going to get stuffed (hate that team with a passion greasy *****).
Fucking LOL!!

Lucks not a ROTY candidate?!

He inherited the worst team in football and carried them to the play offs. You're gonna throw the odd interception when you have to throw 40 times a game.

I've been Lucks biggest fan for years and he is the stand alone ROTY, Wilson second.<br /><br />-- Jan 6th, '13, 18:41 --<br /><br />Also nice to see that the Falcons don't get any respect world wide

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
MCFC1993 said:
Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have the hawks as favourites as the Falcons, Packers, Bronco's and Patriots are all stronger but the Seahawks have the ability to go all the way. Wilson has been brilliant and will fight it out with Griffin, Morris and Luck for Rookie of the Year.

i dont buy into the Luck hype hes been great ye especially since he was a first round pick (all that hype/pressure) hes thrown the most INT'S . but Rookie mvp is a 3 man race imo. Grifin, Morris and Russle. the only team i really see Seattle losing to is a run heavy team(49ers with gore) or Redskins(morris) any pass first teams will get dicked by seattle (since they have the best secondary and the best shut down corners). But i still think Denver is going to win it all since they have a really great running game and the best QB in the league /ever but what ever happens at least Baltimore are going to get stuffed (hate that team with a passion greasy *****).
Fucking LOL!!

He inherited the worst team in football and carried them to the play offs. You're gonna throw the odd interception when you have to throw 40 times a game.

I've been Lucks biggest fan for years and he is the stand alone ROTY, Wilson second.

-- Jan 6th, '13, 18:41 --

Also nice to see that the Falcons don't get any respect world wide

No hes not is he better then Russle wilson ? no. is he better then rg3 ? no . is he better then morrison ? no. of coarse these are my opinions the one thing i will give him hes a winner and will do anything to get the W which he has shown time and time again but hes simply a talented gun slinger. while Russle and RG3 are doing everything luck is doing + more . Morrison single handedly screwed the cowboys to get them into the playoffs and has been clutch in the 7 game winning streak so yes luck is not in my rookie of the year grouping.

and the falcons are a good team but i just don't trust them lol. will see if they can get the monkey off there back. while typing this luck has thrown 3 passes one almost intercepted and the rest where shit. again a talented gunslinger.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Fucking LOL!!

I've been Lucks biggest fan for years and he is the stand alone ROTY, Wilson second.

No hes not is he better then Russle wilson ? no. is he better then rg3 ? no . is he better then morrison ? no. of coarse these are my opinions the one thing i will give him hes a winner and will do anything to get the W which he has shown time and time again but hes simply a talented gun slinger. while Russle and RG3 are doing everything luck is doing + more . Morrison single handedly screwed the cowboys to get them into the playoffs and has been clutch in the 7 game winning streak so yes luck is not in my rookie of the year grouping.

and the falcons are a good team but i just don't trust them lol. will see if they can get the monkey off there back. while typing this luck has thrown 3 passes one almost intercepted and the rest where shit. again a talented gunslinger.
1 was tipped and 1 was dropped.

And yes, he is better than RG3. The fact that you are including Morris in the discussion demotes RG3.

He's a check down, "pistol" read option QB. He doesn't go through his progressions at all. He's not asked to throw 30/35 passes a game due to Morris and his ability to run.

He's a great player, and a great athlete but he's not the second coming like many are making out. When we played the redskins, yes he left with a concussion, but he accounted for zero points and threw for 90 yards in 3 quarters. Wait until teams have a season's worth of tape on him.

And with regards to Wilson, I think he's brilliant. But he has the cushion of a freak defence and Marshawn Lynch, as well as a bull dozing O-Line. He as well as RG3 aren't as significant to their teams success as Luck has been for the Colts Who again, were the worst team in football last year and now they're in the playoffs.

And i don't get this "I don't trust the Falcons", and I will never understand why we get so disrespected by everyone.

I can only assume it has something to do with Ryan being 0-3 in the play offs, coming up against 3 super bowl teams and 2 eventual winners.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
Fucking LOL!!

And yes, he is better than RG3. The fact that you are including Morris in the discussion demotes RG3.

He's a check down, "pistol" read option QB. He doesn't go through his progressions at all. He's not asked to throw 30/35 passes a game due to Morris and his ability to run.

He's a great player, and a great athlete but he's not the second coming like many are making out. When we played the redskins, yes he left with a concussion, but he accounted for zero points and threw for 90 yards in 3 quarters. Wait until teams have a season's worth of tape on him.

And with regards to Wilson, I think he's brilliant. But he has the cushion of a freak defence and Marshawn Lynch, as well as a bull dozing O-Line. He as well as RG3 aren't as significant to their teams success as Luck has been for the Colts Who again, were the worst team in football last year and now they're in the playoffs.

And i don't get this "I don't trust the Falcons", and I will never understand why we get so disrespected by everyone.

I can only assume it has something to do with Ryan being 0-3 in the play offs, coming up against 3 super bowl teams and 2 eventual winners.

What you have said is spot on but it does not change the fact. RG3 and wilson are just as good passers + they can run and cause problems with there feet even though luck is a big guy and has that rothesburger wobbling drunk ability to brush off tackles in the pocked and extend the play. Look i dont have problems with the colts or luck i just want them to fukin stuff the ravens . I just dont want to see any AFC north team in the Superbowl other then the Bengals XD. and with the falcons (people say its cuz of the 0-3 playoff run). but for me it was there shitty schedule but we shall see. i still think the superbowl will be between Denver and Seattle.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

What you have said is spot on but it does not change the fact. RG3 and wilson are just as good passers + they can run and cause problems with there feet even though luck is a big guy and has that rothesburger wobbling drunk ability to brush off tackles in the pocked and extend the play. Look i dont have problems with the colts or luck i just want them to fukin stuff the ravens . I just dont want to see any AFC north team in the Superbowl other then the Bengals XD. and with the falcons (people say its cuz of the 0-3 playoff run). but for me it was there shitty schedule but we shall see. i still think the superbowl will be between Denver and Seattle.
Fair enough, with regard to Luck et al

However...

Denver had an easier schedule than us so there goes that argument. PLUS we beat Denver and shut out the defending Champs 34-0.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

However...

Denver had an easier schedule than us so there goes that argument. PLUS we beat Denver and shut out the defending Champs 34-0.

ye but they have some 1 called payton manning... dont matter who they play he will cut them open

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

However...

ye but they have some 1 called payton manning... dont matter who they play he will cut them open
Except for us, when we picked him off 3 times in 1 quarter.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

However...

Except for us, when we picked him off 3 times in 1 quarter.

colts didn't play Denver this year ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.