NFL Playoffs

Rooting the the Ravens now, just to back up my early season prediction. Can they do it for Ray Lewis...

Would love to see ravens win this
But I think patriots are going to be too strong for them

The next one is difficult for me, the Pats were the first team I ever saw when I started watching NFL, on the other hand I respect the Ravens, ray lewis and harbough a hell of a lot.

Costly turnovers, we were in FG range for both of them I think, but ultimately the defence cost us.

Our offence is set, we need a defence

Harbaugh bowl perhaps,,,,,,,,,,,,but who cares.

Atlanta falcons had an offensive line that were (suprisingly) solid and our pass rush struggled to penetrate even from the outside to get to the quarter back. Any top quality qb with those weapons will be able to capitalize, which Matt Ryan did.
Ultimately the offensive line could not withstand the incessant physicality of our defense and they faltered which pressurized ryan to throw interceptions.
Our secondary understandably struggled to deal with the length and strength of jones and gonzalez in the first half but we adjusted and our zone defense improved as the game went on.

The bottom line is this, 49ers are too talented, physical , drilled (harbaugh effect) and focused for the atlanta falcons despite thier offensive line inspiring them to a 17 point lead.

The better team won at the end of the day, atlanta has intrinsic flaws on defense, but SF should be fired up now for the super bowl.

Well done lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.