NFL Playoffs

Blueband Brother said:
Harbaugh bowl perhaps,,,,,,,,,,,,but who cares.

Atlanta falcons had an offensive line that were (suprisingly) solid and our pass rush struggled to penetrate even from the outside to get to the quarter back. Any top quality qb with those weapons will be able to capitalize, which Matt Ryan did.
Ultimately the offensive line could not withstand the incessant physicality of our defense and they faltered which pressurized ryan to throw interceptions.
Our secondary understandably struggled to deal with the length and strength of jones and gonzalez in the first half but we adjusted and our zone defense improved as the game went on.

The bottom line is this, 49ers are too talented, physical , drilled (harbaugh effect) and focused for the atlanta falcons despite thier offensive line inspiring them to a 17 point lead.

The better team won at the end of the day, atlanta has intrinsic flaws on defense, but SF should be fired up now for the super bowl.

Well done lads.
Interceptions??

He threw 1 and it was down to White falling and a good jump by the DB.

Costly fumbled snap and a bullshit roughing the passer penalty, coupled with that ONE pick cost us.

Falcons had it won but we couldn't finish

Can't believe people still bash Ryan after this season, idiots.

2nd game

Dont really care who wins, my team is already there but i do have alot of respect from baltimore . cough cough defence cough
On the other hand , the patroits are an exciting, almost exotic high powered offense ( the barcelona of football) and they are certainly a team to watch for pure entertainment.

By the way, i just found this NFL thread today, so you guys will be seeing a lot of me during football games.

49ers fan if you havent gathered.

Blueband Brother said:
2nd game

Dont really care who wins, my team is already there but i do have alot of respect from baltimore . cough cough defence cough
On the other hand , the patroits are an exciting, almost exotic high powered offense ( the barcelona of football) and they are certainly a team to watch for pure entertainment.

By the way, i just found this NFL thread today, so you guys will be seeing a lot of me during football games.

We had a thread through the regular season as well mate.

MCFC1993 said:
Blueband Brother said:
2nd game

We had a thread through the regular season as well mate.

Oh what a shame, it never dawned on me but now i know, im going to be here come sunday.

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:

Atlanta falcons had an offensive line that were (suprisingly) solid and our pass rush struggled to penetrate even from the outside to get to the quarter back. Any top quality qb with those weapons will be able to capitalize, which Matt Ryan did.
Ultimately the offensive line could not withstand the incessant physicality of our defense and they faltered which pressurized ryan to throw interceptions.
Our secondary understandably struggled to deal with the length and strength of jones and gonzalez in the first half but we adjusted and our zone defense improved as the game went on.

The bottom line is this, 49ers are too talented, physical , drilled (harbaugh effect) and focused for the atlanta falcons despite thier offensive line inspiring them to a 17 point lead.

The better team won at the end of the day, atlanta has intrinsic flaws on defense, but SF should be fired up now for the super bowl.

Well done lads.
Interceptions??

Costly fumbled snap and a bullshit roughing the passer penalty, coupled with that ONE pick cost us.

Nobody is bashing ryan, he had a good game but its not all about him is it?
Like last week atlanta was not consistent enough throughout the game but this time a team like sf made them pay.
Dont be way too upset and call people idiots, maybe next season you may win another game in the playoffs or even better but you need to sort your defense out and grow more backbone I guess when it comes to clutch playoff situations.

Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:

Well done lads.
Interceptions??

Like last week atlanta was not consistent enough throughout the game but this time a team like sf made them pay.
Dont be way too upset and call people idiots, maybe next season you may win another game in the playoffs or even better but you need to sort your defense out and grow more backbone I guess when it comes to clutch playoff situations.
Last week wasn't clutch?

And saying any QB would do well with our WR's (twice that's been said) is disrespectful to Ryan, it's not all about them is it?...

I'm not sore for losing, I get frustrated when people say the above.

Why can't we bash Ryan ? His nickname is "Matty Ice" and his teams never show up in the most important game of the year. Was tonight his fault? No not really . Was 2010 against the packers?the next year against the giants? If its him carrying the falcons and not having great receivers and Michael turner, why can't he carry them to important victories ? He's good , not great.

rick773 said:
Why can't we bash Ryan ? His nickname is "Matty Ice" and his teams never show up in the most important game of the year. Was tonight his fault? No not really . Was 2010 against the packers?the next year against the giants? If its him carrying the falcons and not having great receivers and Michael turner, why can't he carry them to important victories ? He's good , not great.
Did he carry us last week in a big game? Yes.

Does he have 17 fourth quarter comebacks and 23 game winning drives, the most since 1966, in his first 5 years? Yes.

He doesn't show up in the clutch? No, the team has bad games. Matt had 400 yards and 3 TDs against this great SF defence, without him it's a blow out.

Your blatant dislike for Ryan, and the Falcons is either irrational or you're a Saints fan. You don't get to the play offs without regular season success, so "big games" aren't just in January

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Interceptions??

Last week wasn't clutch?

And saying any QB would do well with our WR's (twice that's been said) is disrespectful to Ryan, it's not all about them is it?...

I'm not sore for losing, I get frustrated when people say the above.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE MAKING THIS ALL ABOUT RYAN!!
Its about the whole team, offence, defence and special teams.
Atlanta falcons beat the seahawks yes but they have a terrible track record in playoffs and are not respected in america. They made progress this season but they are and will be hammered by the press for throwing a 17 point lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.