NFL Playoffs

Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
Nobody is bashing ryan, he had a good game but its not all about him is it?
Like last week atlanta was not consistent enough throughout the game but this time a team like sf made them pay.
Dont be way too upset and call people idiots, maybe next season you may win another game in the playoffs or even better but you need to sort your defense out and grow more backbone I guess when it comes to clutch playoff situations.
Last week wasn't clutch?

And saying any QB would do well with our WR's (twice that's been said) is disrespectful to Ryan, it's not all about them is it?...

I'm not sore for losing, I get frustrated when people say the above.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE MAKING THIS ALL ABOUT RYAN!!
Its about the whole team, offence, defence and special teams.
Atlanta falcons beat the seahawks yes but they have a terrible track record in playoffs and are not respected in america. They made progress this season but they are and will be hammered by the press for throwing a 17 point lead.
I have said our defence cost us the game, along with the turn overs.

YOU said SF forced Ryan to throw interceptions.

He only threw 1, which was on Roddy and a great play by the DB.

I'm not making it all about Ryan, you and rick did.

From '97 we have 7 playoff appearances to your 6. Not all that different, neither of our franchises have been fantastic recently, so knocking ours for recent playoff failure doesn't make a ton of sense. Both teams also have 5 wins in that span.

Congrats on the win, and I'm rooting for the 49ers in the Superbowl, but I'll never understand the disrespect and arrogance shown to Atlanta

Blueband Brother said:
Sanfran is just better, simple as.

Why are you bing so confrontational? This thread was trundling along nicely with people just chatting about a sport they like until you came along and started slating Atlanta. fair enough, state your opinion, but chill out.

Thanks. San fran is the best team in the nfl at the moment and i hope the talent translates into superbowl wins
People tend to have short memories in america and all they can remember about atlanta is that they were 0-3 in playoffs until this season despite dominating during regular season. That is why there are a lot of doubters.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Blueband Brother said:
Sanfran is just better, simple as.

Why are you bing so confrontational? This thread was trundling along nicely with people just chatting about a sport they like until you came along and started slating Atlanta. fair enough, state your opinion, but chill out.

I wasnt confrontational, im never confrontational. Just gave my opinions about the game and responded to replies. I thought San fran won the game today because they were a better ball team. Meant no offense.

welcometomanchester said:
Pudge, you mad bro?
I ain't even mad bro.

Aside from Falcons fans, no one thought we'd be in the NFCCG. Great season, there's always next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.