NFL Playoffs

Wahey. Superbowl Sunday is upon us. Hope it is a good 'un.

Being a Redskins fan, I was not fussed which team wins but I have just picked up on the fact that Michael Oher (the lad whose story is the subject of the film The Blind Side) plays for the Ravens. So I might just be rooting for them now.

Pleased to hear that RG3 has been voted offensive rookie of the year. Bout time the skins won summat!

isn't it funny all these NFL lovers come out of the woodwork once a year, and you never hear them mention this 'sport' for another 364 days. Winds me up

mansour's tow ropes said:
isn't it funny all these NFL lovers come out of the woodwork once a year, and you never hear them mention this 'sport' for another 364 days. Winds me up

Erm, 49 pages since beginning of January is hardly "coming out of the woodwork for one day a year" is it?
If it winds you up, why bother reading the thread or generating a post?

andy h said:

Erm, 49 pages since beginning of January is hardly "coming out of the woodwork for one day a year" is it?

my social media feeds are filled with part time NFL lovers who apparently can't wait for this game, yet they don't support a team, have never been to watch an NFL game or haven't even played it

and for your information i haven't read a single post of this thread, i just thought i'd add my thoughts regardless

andy h said:

my social media feeds are filled with part time NFL lovers who apparently can't wait for this game, yet they don't support a team, have never been to watch an NFL game or haven't even played it

and for your information i haven't read a single post of this thread, i just thought i'd add my thoughts regardless

Horses for courses mate. Most of the folk posting on this thread would not be regarded as part time. There has been some pretty good comments on here and made good reading. I know that there is a strong view that gridiron is vacuous, rugby for sissies etc but some of us do like it.

The actually Super Bowl thread had turned into a bunch of moaning bastards who know nothing about the game doing what they do best...moaning.

Think i'll stick to this thread tonight.

Anyway, like many, our teams aren't there tonight, but i'll be rooting for the Ravens I guess, Ray Lewis' last ever game, lets hope we get a good one!

City Raider said:
lol the SuperBowl thread has all the usual stereotypes being bandied around

Clueless bunch, as soon as I seen the word Rugby I was out of there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.