NFL Playoffs

gutted that Baltimore beat my second team but they thoroughly deserved it. Perhaps other than the 49ers game week 15, the best ive seen a side play against New England in a while.
The first game was a belter, nice to see that Kap can literally do it all, taking his side to the championship win and a superbowl without rushing almost completely. The kid's got game. for some reason you always felt the 49ers were gonna get back in it even at 17-0 down. Falcons did impress me though yesterday even more than last week.
Cant wait for the superbowl now!

pudge said:
welcometomanchester said:
pudge said:
You mad bro?
Nah. I'm just glad we don't have Ryan. That kid is dog shite bro
I know, he couldn't put up a single point in the second half.

Brady would never do that bro.
Good job Ryan has won so many big playoff games.

Good job Ryan isn't a bottle job bro. I wish Brady had more bottle and could win more.

pudge said:
Nah. I'm just glad we don't have Ryan. That kid is dog shite bro

Good job Ryan isn't a bottle job bro. I wish Brady had more bottle and could win more.
Tell me about it bro.

Ryan was only the 3rd best QB this post season with only 70% completion and 650 yards and 6 TD's in 2 games and has come up against 2 future Superbowl champions and a runner up in he past, can't believe he bottled them bro. What a choker bro.

Even worse, couldn't believe he couldn't cover Davis yesterday or even make a stop on defence like Brady does.

I wish he had the most wins in the league over the last 5 seasons and most game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks as well bro.

But yeah, I'm not going to argue over Ryan because people will obviously only look at our TEAM'S recent play off record and judge him alone.

So I'll leave it be

pudge said:
pudge said:

Tell me about it bro.

Ryan was only the 3rd best QB this post season with only 70% completion and 650 yards and 6 TD's in 2 games and has come up against 2 future Superbowl champions and a runner up in he past, can't believe he bottled them bro. What a choker bro.

Even worse, couldn't believe he couldn't cover Davis yesterday or even make a stop on defence like Brady does.

I wish he had the most wins in the league over the last 5 seasons and most game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks as well bro.
Nice facts bro. How many rings does he have?

pudge said:

Tell me about it bro.

Nice facts bro. How many rings does he have?
The same as 98% of 5 year players bro.

But like I said, I'll leave it be. Ignorance is bliss apparently, or should I say arrogance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.