NFL Playoffs

pudge said:
welcometomanchester said:
pudge said:
Tell me about it bro.

Ryan was only the 3rd best QB this post season with only 70% completion and 650 yards and 6 TD's in 2 games and has come up against 2 future Superbowl champions and a runner up in he past, can't believe he bottled them bro. What a choker bro.

Even worse, couldn't believe he couldn't cover Davis yesterday or even make a stop on defence like Brady does.

I wish he had the most wins in the league over the last 5 seasons and most game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks as well bro.
Nice facts bro. How many rings does he have?
The same as 98% of 5 year players bro.

But like I said, I'll leave it be. Ignorance is bliss apparently, or should I say arrogance?

Oh calm down bro. For the record I rate Ryan but your a little touchy. Just watch some football man! YEAAAAHHHHH GO PATS.

Sorry, I admittedly do get very touchy when discussing Ryan.

The fact that a handful of 'Falcons fans' want us to trade him this off season because he 'cost us the game' on Sunday has gotten me on edge.

Apologies for taking it out on you bro lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://jukeleft.com/jukeleft-uncovers-more-screenshots-of-wes-welkers-wifes-anti-ray-lewis-facebook-rant/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jukeleft.com/jukeleft-uncovers-m ... book-rant/</a>

pudge said:

The fact that a handful of 'Falcons fans' want us to trade him this off season because he 'cost us the game' on Sunday has gotten me on edge.

Lets pretend you were trading him, who would you go for any why?

pudge said:

Honestly? I would only put Brady and Rodgers in a short list to replace him, but that's every teams dream. I would say after this season he's a top 5/6 QB, but wit his age and potential I wouldn't take half of the guys above him.

There is no viable, rational option at QB that would be an upgrade on Ryan.

On the Falcons forums some have gone as far as saying they want to draft a QB this year to replace him or drop him for our 3rd string back up Dominique Davis, who went undrafted and hasn't thrown a professional pass.

Many fans don't like Ryan for the simple fact he replaced Vick, sad but it's true. On the official forum a poster, who still has a picture of Vick as his avatar, said and I quote "I really hope Ryan breaks his leg" the day before the game so the team could get a "fresh start"

pudge said:
pudge said:

Honestly? I would only put Brady and Rodgers in a short list to replace him, but that's every teams dream. I would say after this season he's a top 5/6 QB, but wit his age and potential I wouldn't take half of the guys above him.

There is no viable, rational option at QB that would be an upgrade on Ryan.

On the Falcons forums some have gone as far as saying they want to draft a QB this year to replace him or drop him for our 3rd string back up Dominique Davis, who went undrafted and hasn't thrown a professional pass.

Many fans don't like Ryan for the simple fact he replaced Vick, sad but it's true. On the official forum a poster, who still has a picture of Vick as his avatar, said and I quote "I really hope Ryan breaks his leg" the day before the game so the team could get a "fresh start"

Ill give you the ginger andy dalton for ryan (good trade i swear.)

Super Bowl Q&A: City ,Family and more
Brothers take spotlight, but Harbaugh Bowl has other interesting storylines
Originally Published: January 23, 2013
By John Clayton | ESPN.com

San Francisco 49ers head coach and former NFL QB most notably for the Chicago Bears ,Indy Colts &San Diego Chargers ,has revealed today that he and his brothers have long been a admirers of English premier league soccer team Manchester City .
In an interview with ESPN.com reporter John Clayton ,Jim told him that he just admires everything about his beloved City and will follow them till the end of his days, "I just cant abide the smug glory hunting scumbags who follow the other Manchester team and their vindictive whiskeynose coach" preached Jim ,"ive come across so many of those arrogant rag fans and theres only one way to deal with them "Coach Harbaugh told us ,
“Find The Asshole, That’s Where That Knuckle Goes,CTID”

the full interview can bee seen here ;p

<a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5978007/find-the-asshole-thats-where-that-knuckle-goes-a-young-jim-harbaugh-on-how-to-play-quarterback" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://deadspin.com/5978007/find-the-as ... uarterback</a>

jay_mcfc said:
I can't be arsed trying to predict these playoffs anymore. Haven't a clue how this Baltimore team has got to the SB but fair play to them.

I hope they do it for OJ Lewis now

By hook or by crook seems to be their motto.

MCFC1993 said:
jay_mcfc said:
I can't be arsed trying to predict these playoffs anymore. Haven't a clue how this Baltimore team has got to the SB but fair play to them.

I hope they do it for OJ Lewis now

By hook or by crook seems to be their motto.

getting rid of Cam Cameron was huge ,Flacco looks "Elite" again this season he has gone from Brady Quinn bad to Elwayesque ,those 2 third down throws the first from his own endzone in Denver followed by the 70 yard td to jacoby jones get it to OT where as clutch plays ive ever seen .not a raven fan and personally I despise Killer Ray Lewis and his deciple Suggs who could do with shutting his mouth more often ,but its hard not to route for players like Ed Reed ,Anquain Boldin,Ray Rice , Bernard Pollard, Haloti Ngata .
49ers have a great young team who will no doubt be contesting Superbowls regularly for here on in ,Ravens need to win now or never ,most the players I just mentioned deserve a ring and Ray Lewis needs another ring because when he looks at them he will be haunted by the two lives he took .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.