NFL Playoffs

pudge said:
I have ZERO respect for Shanahan after this

Everyone saw that coming.

You nailed it, disgraceful management from Shanahan.

I'm actually gutted for RG3, hope he bounces back strong, that was inevitable.

Just starting to get into NFL and that was absolutely fantastic. First game I've actually sat down and watched all the way through. Loved it.

Can't wait till next Sunday now.

Congratulations to the Seahawks for beating RG1.5

Seriously ticked off with Shanahan, disgraceful. He'll ruin Griffin's career if he keeps this up.

Looking forward to seeing Ryan and the Falcons knocking Seattle out.

Between today and everything here :
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/236849/158/RGIII-Never-Was-Cleared-Medically-To-Return-In-Ravens-Game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/23684 ... avens-Game</a>

How does shannahan keep his job?

rick773 said:
Between today and everything here :
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/236849/158/RGIII-Never-Was-Cleared-Medically-To-Return-In-Ravens-Game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/23684 ... avens-Game</a>

How does shannahan keep his job?
I'm not even a Skins fan and I'm still fuming.

Brilliant games today, especially the skins seahawks game. with regards to RG3 its easy in hindsight to say he shouldve been out of the game ages before the injury happened, again. In reality though i can understand shanahan to an extent. its difficult to sub out your main guy in such a big game.

Also just watching the Arkansas Kent college game. Kent's got a running back called Dri Arche who's proper reminding me of Adrian Peterson. Lightening fast.

Interestingly the dumb prick in sky's studio team that used rgIII's toughness when Washington was doing good early on to take a shot at cutler for not playing with his knee injury a few years ago didn't bring up how playing with a (most likely)severe injury may not be the best idea for your future. I always wonder if English people get as angry when they hear Americans talking like they know shit about football as I do whenever I hear the English guy on sky's team talk about the NFL.

mcfc_nick said:
Brilliant games today, especially the skins seahawks game. with regards to RG3 its easy in hindsight to say he shouldve been out of the game ages before the injury happened, again. In reality though i can understand shanahan to an extent. its difficult to sub out your main guy in such a big game.

Also just watching the Arkansas Kent college game. Kent's got a running back called Dri Arche who's proper reminding me of Adrian Peterson. Lightening fast.
He was injured 4 weeks ago.

He should have been pulled at 14-0, when he started to noticeably limp into the huddle. Cousins is just as capable in their offence.

With regards to the bowl game, Kent st have 2 backs that rushed for 1200+ yards, that's wild.<br /><br />-- Jan 7th, '13, 03:22 --<br /><br />Even though it will get overshadowed by RG3's injury, Seattle think Clemons has torn his ACL.

That's a big loss for them if true

always tough when your qb is injured, shame it will overshadow a hard-fought win by the Hawks. In 30 years of watching gridiron that is the first time i have seen a qb run interference.

Like i said Wilson is the best Rookie Qb this year. Shame that happened to RG3. And actually what usually happens is the player will say hes fit and ready to play regardless of the injury so the coach does not really know if hes fully fit ( even though rg3 was still limping in the previous games). Not to mention the media pressure rg3 was putting shanahan through saying he was disappointed being benched vrs the browns bla bla. remember when cutler got a nasty fingure injury and left the playoff game half way thought he was slated by the media for being a coward and other stuff.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 am --<br /><br />
MCFC1993 said:
jay_mcfc said:
I love me some Russell Wilson. Think they'll trade him for Rivers? He is one tough cookie

Haha I dont think anyone will chance it with Rivers, looks like a world beater one week the next it looks like he's been pulled off of the street to play.

Hes been awful the pass 2 seasons its like hes looking to throw Int's rather then Td's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.