NFL Playoffs

I know Seattle were 2-6 on the road but I at least expected some fight in the play offs

kippaxwarrior said:
Nasty hit on RG3 then
Looks shaken up
I'm still convinced his knee is worse than they've been letting on.

Plus he's already suffered a concussion this season. He needs to protect himself better when on the run in my opinion.

rg3-down-2-10-7-12.gif

I was laughed at a bit on the fantasy thread when I said the Ravens would go far this year. Their game before shows they have a chance, only problem is they wont have home field advantage in Denver and Flacco is hit and miss to say the least.

On the game thats currently on, RG3 is definitely playing through an injury you can just tell, a bit like Vinny for us at the start of the season. This isn't over but the Seahawks need to improve on the road.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Nasty hit on RG3 then
Looks shaken up

Plus he's already suffered a concussion this season. He needs to protect himself better when on the run in my opinion.

rg3-down-2-10-7-12.gif

Problem is he runs like a running back and not a quarter back, because of his speed he feels he can pick up the extra yards.

MCFC1993 said:
I was laughed at a bit on the fantasy thread when I said the Ravens would go far this year. Their game before shows they have a chance, only problem is they wont have home field advantage in Denver and Flacco is hit and miss to say the least.

On the game thats currently on, RG3 is definitely playing through an injury you can just tell, a bit like Vinny for us at the start of the season. This isn't over but the Seahawks need to improve on the road.

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 pm --

pudge said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Nasty hit on RG3 then
Looks shaken up

rg3-down-2-10-7-12.gif

Problem is he runs like a running back and not a quarter back, because of his speed he feels he can pick up the extra yards.

Ha I wouldn't say you were laughed at for saying they'd get far. If I remember rightly you tipped them to win. IMO there is still zero chance of that happening. They won an emotional game today, riding the kind of wave the Colts have all season. But ultimately the Colts inexperience cost them today, Denver will not make the same mistakes next week

Nice play by Thomas<br /><br />-- Jan 6th, '13, 22:51 --<br /><br />Washington have no pass defence, which pleases me as MeAngelo is in their secondary.

jay_mcfc said:
I love me some Russell Wilson. Think they'll trade him for Rivers? He is one tough cookie
Who do you think will take up the SD hot seat?

I think the skins are gonna struggle for the rest of the game if RG3 doesn't come back out for the second half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.