NFL Playoffs

I'm not saying that he's stupid, he's just too busy trying to do everything himself instead of trusting his team members, he needs to realise he's no good to anyone injured.

If Kap continues to play like that then the 49ers are the team to boy. the kid has wheels and a bullet arm.

conormcfc said:
Ravens/Denver was epic! Peyton Manning bottles it again haha.

I follow Green Bay so I'm disappointed they went out, but I did pick the niners to go all the way a couple of months ago.

I reckon the Seahawks can win in Atlanta.

what game where you watching Peyton didn't bottle anything the defense bottled the game. less then 1 min left and the lose to a hail marry the secondary was in a horrible formation.

AntiUnited said:
conormcfc said:
Ravens/Denver was epic! Peyton Manning bottles it again haha.

I follow Green Bay so I'm disappointed they went out, but I did pick the niners to go all the way a couple of months ago.

I reckon the Seahawks can win in Atlanta.

what game where you watching Peyton didn't bottle anything the defense bottled the game. less then 1 min left and the lose to a hail marry the secondary was in a horrible formation.
Throwing a pick in the clutch is bottling it.

So erm my prediction of Baltimore going the whole way looks to be on...

Right i'm off to download the game, was working last night, so could only get text commentary on the game.

Anyone know where I could watch/pick it up...

Bloody great game that (Ravens/Broncs)

Put £20 on them in Week 17 (also on the Hawks so hoping they win tonight) which returns £500.00... would be nice but considering Cashing Out for £8x.xx profit... although could risk waiting till after the Conference game, IF they were to win it would probably be close to a £200 Cash Out

Assuming Pats win later, although Patriots would be the undoubted favourites they certainly wouldn't be unbeatable. Ray Rica ran all over them to dump them out two years ago and a shanked kick cost the game in the Conference last season, so certainly beatable

A Ravens - Seahawks final would be bloody immense for me, guaranteed money and also the two teams I want to see there (am a Ravens fan mainly due to Ray Lewis and Ed Reed when I first started watching NFL. and Seahawks cause picked up Wilson about Week 13 in my Fantasy Football and rode him through our play-offs to become champ)

Right just watched the highlights and I know they can't always tell the full story but the scoring plays were entertaining to say the least! That field goal had shades of Aguero in it, want them to go on and win it now. Underdogs and you could see what it mean't to Ray Lewis and Ray Rice (favourite running back in the league).

On a side note, trindon holliday is lightning, wonder how he'd fair in the 100metres, bet he's close to 10.00secs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.