NFL season 2013/2014

AntiUnited said:
rick773 said:
pudge said:
Vick's a ****

What exactly has Vick done to be considered a "****?"

Besides be a once a generation(at least) quarterback who's entertaining as hell to watch.

Only but hurt animal rights guys consider him a ****. Hes Alpha as fuck !
Course he is

Falcons fans have no reason to dislike him, regardless of all the reasons I listed that you've obviously ignored in order to post your illiterate rambling

The Eagles really impressed in the first half and Vick really brought it today. The overall offense, in contrast to last season looked coordinated, with Micheal Vick getting the much needed protection from his offensive linemen. McCoy was also very impressive with his dancing feet and the Eagles pass rush did well to get at Griffin in the first half. All in all , a great win for the Eagles.

The Redskins looked unprepared and distracted at the start of the game but became better as the game went along,with RG3 getting more and more comfortable. They did well to make the scoreline respectable at the end but there is obviously a lot of work to do.

For the next game.

The chargers have to ascend from mediocrity this season but this is a difficult start against the super bowl aspiring Texans.

Hope I wake up and Antonio Gates gets another 3.40 points or more. Thats all I trail to with one half of football left this weekend.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
rick773 said:
What exactly has Vick done to be considered a "****?"

Besides be a once a generation(at least) quarterback who's entertaining as hell to watch.

Course he is

Falcons fans have no reason to dislike him, regardless of all the reasons I listed that you've obviously ignored in order to post your illiterate rambling

Lol my post had nothing to do wiht u :/. im talking about people in general they either love him or hate him. and its usually the but hurt animal rights cunts that hate him.

Blueband Brother said:
San Diego are ripping the Texans to shreds. Wow.

They were, but Texans stormed back with 3 unanswered touchdowns, (one directly from an outrageous interception from Cushing) and a FG with the last kick of regular time to win 31-28. Great game.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of a one Norval Turner during the second half of last nights game?

Gutted doesn't even cover it. New coach, same old Chargers.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Course he is

Lol my post had nothing to do wiht u :/. im talking about people in general they either love him or hate him. and its usually the but hurt animal rights ***** that hate him.
There are 2 t's in 'butt'

And again, read the list of reasons I gave as to why people hate him.

Michael Vick is a horrible, horrible man. If he breaks both legs against the Chargers next week I will be a happy man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.