NFL season 2013/2014

Well at least the NFL have had the balls to come out and say they made a monumental fuck up against the Chargers on MNF. Still, it's to be expected, we won't get decisions until we are considered a top team again. As much as we blew up I think that penalty call on Cam Thomas for a personal foul on the centre was the biggest turning point of the game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9660798/nfl-concedes-officiating-mistake-houston-texans-san-diego-chargers-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96607 ... rgers-game</a>

Tom Brady is once again struggling to connect with his new outs. Ineffective so far in terms of pass completion. This might be another game that they stumble to another victory.

pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:
In terms of Michael Vick, I don't think he'll be remembered for good or bad, just a QB that done all he could on the pitch, bit of a nob off of it. Pretty much half of all athletes summed up, however what he did off the pitch makes him a bigger nob.

He made a mistake as he admitted to and deserves a chance at redemption, I personally like the guy, think he could go far if that O-Line protect him (Joe Flacco is hardly top 5 QB material and he won last year.) Vick is arguably the best rushing and passing quarterback in the league, particularly in balance of the two.

When you look back in history I think it'll only be Falcons that will hate him, I guess he kinda screwed them over.
Vick was poor (putting it nicely) when he was our QB, but still got a $130m deal invested in him, then went to prison, came back to the league, came back to Atlanta, got a standing ovation (don't know why really)...... yet he still mocked the fans.

I think it's rather understandable that we (Falcons fans) don't particularity like the guy to be fair. I'd say neutrals will be more inclined to remember his Bad Newz days above anything else. If not for that, he'd still be our QB putting up mediocre passing numbers with little if no play off appearances but a few more Pro Bowls to his name.

I think Randall Cunningham was the best rushing and passing quarterback, to this day, but that's just my opinion. Vick's rushing numbers cover up his passing numbers. Not once did he complete more than 56% of his passes for us.

Hoping Vick picks up an injury and Foles gets the starting position, the nfc east is going to be interesting this year

I saw MCFC1993 picked up Harry Douglas but then dropped him, have a feeling you should have kept him

pudge said:
I saw MCFC1993 picked up Harry Douglas but then dropped him, have a feeling you should have kept him

I was debating having him or Knowshorn Moreno at flex, thought he played really well for a 3rd choice wide out last week.

MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:

I was debating having him or Knowshorn Moreno at flex, thought he played really well for a 3rd choice wide out last week.
Caught two early passes but then our line returned to form

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.