NFL season 2013/2014

I do wonder when the Vikings will cut their losses with Ponder. You're not going to get away with having only one out for more than a season. AP needs some help.

Wow, Dez Bryant is the go to out this week. Good game so far, such a shame I left him out of my starting line up. I thought he would be at the periphery this week as he had injury concerns throughout the week.

Kansas city has made a good start to the season.

Alex Smith is criminally underrated. He'll never be as explosive as CK but he is consistent and it was a great move for him to go to Kansas.

First season properly watching NFL on Sky, this coverage that they have is excellent!

In other news, hopefully about to witness my first win as a Chargers fan. Anybody know when they'll be on live on Sky (at a reasonable time)?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Alex Smith is criminally underrated. He'll never be as explosive as CK but he is consistent and it was a great move for him to go to Kansas.

I agree. He a former No 1 pick and has shown his talent over the past few seasons at San Fran. Harbaugh just decided that the extra dimension to Koepenick's game is what is required to take the team to a higher level and cross the finish line.

pudge said:
What's happened to the New Orleans Tampa game?

Bad weather stopped the game<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:57 pm --<br /><br />
HeyMark said:
First season properly watching NFL on Sky, this coverage that they have is excellent!

In other news, hopefully about to witness my first win as a Chargers fan. Anybody know when they'll be on live on Sky (at a reasonable time)?

Enjoy that one Charger ;)

That was a masterpiece of a game by the Chargers, except the two red zone fumbles. Rivers back to his absolute best 36 of 47 for 419 and 3 touchdowns. Give him protection and he still is elite!!

Some proper bullshit calls in the Broncos - Giants game, it's like the refs want the Giants to score.

Referees have a major impact on the outcome of games in the NFL and most of their calls seem random and dodgy to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.