NFL season 2013/2014

Reggie bush in Detroit is something serious.

16-0

Average 45 pts a game

Super Bowl champions.

rick773 said:
Reggie bush in Detroit is something serious.

16-0

Average 45 pts a game

Super Bowl champions.

Forgot to mention that I'm intrigued by Philly as well, Vick/shady/desean on the new offense should be exciting. Think they'll surprise a lot of people. Unsure if that will be in a good or bad way.

Sean Paytons back, so this will be a big year for us. Lets be honest our D can't get much worse, so lets hope Rob Ryan manages to seal a few holes up. We need to put the Falcons back in their place and that process will begin in week 1.

In all honesty week 1 will be a sling out for the Saints against the Falcons, that means mega points for Drew Brees in my fantasy hopefully.

I'm not making a call on the Champions yet, although I picked the Ravens (Rather luckily) after week 1 last year.

I like the look of the Seahawks, 49ers, Lions, Texans, Broncos, Patriots and us of course, so no real shocks yet.

AntiUnited said:
Just for the lolz
2012-november-11-16-8-42-2-4_3.jpg

aD0Wj1O_460sa.gif

Will try and get into NFL this season. Enjoyed the super bowl even though I had no idea what was going half the time and the rules seem more complicated than what you would find in a physics university degree. Will probably support Oakland Raiders as they got that city fan in the draft.

What do NFL fans think about losing one home game a season to play in England?

AntiUnited said:
Blueband Brother said:
49ers.

That is all.

Rag -_-

49ers all the way to the super bowl!!!. Harbaugh, Smith Brothers, defense, dynamic quarter back, recruited wisely this of season- Boldin et al, thank you very much, good night.

We have been the best team in the NFL in the past 2 seasons and we will take that final step and get Lombardi trophy this time. The Seahawks have nothing on us.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Will try and get into NFL this season. Enjoyed the super bowl even though I had no idea what was going half the time and the rules seem more complicated than what you would find in a physics university degree. Will probably support Oakland Raiders as they got that city fan in the draft.

What do NFL fans think about losing one home game a season to play in England?

Oakland Raiders are one of the worst teams in the league in terms of quality of players, but that is the beauty of the NFL. Because of the fair play, salary cap, college drafting system, no team is eternally condemned to the bottom of the barrel. There is always opportunity to recycle and become stronger.

The Oakland Raiders have a fantastic following and a passionate fan base, so its a good team to support I guess.

Concerning the England games, I think it is generally accepted now as a norm and only 2 teams per season are affected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.