NFL season 2013/2014

7 TD passes in this game for Manning, absolute landslide.

Make sure you see that play from the Broncos D, guy drops it before entering the red, made me laugh anyway.

Gonna watch the game tonight in work. The past 3 years I've really tried to get into nfl but its not happened. Maybe this will be the year.

Buffalo to pull off the upset against the Patriots this weekend, you heard here first.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Buffalo to pull off the upset against the Patriots this weekend, you heard here first.

Buffalo looked promising before the start of last season with the players they recruited at a very high price but once again the team fell flat on their faces and sunk into expected mediocrity. I don't see that changing this season, but I guess they should prove everybody wrong.

Patriots have too much juice for the Bills so anything other than a Patriot pasting will be a major upset indeed.

Don't worry Patriots fans, you could give Brady a Headless chicken, Two Turtles and a Bucking Bronco to throw to and he'd still make em win.

New receiving corps does not bother me in the slightest. Pats will crush the Bills

Go on I'll hold my hands up and admit I go for the Cowboys. And yes I know that they are considered the rags of the NFL but in my defence I picked them when I was much younger, and because they played in blue (sort of). Unfortunately you can't change your team once you've picked it can you?

Bluemoon dan said:
Go on I'll hold my hands up and admit I go for the Cowboys. And yes I know that they are considered the rags of the NFL but in my defence I picked them when I was much younger, and because they played in blue (sort of). Unfortunately you can't change your team once you've picked it can you?

There more silver then blue --_--. and the colts would have been a better choice lol

AntiUnited said:
Bluemoon dan said:

There more silver then blue --_--. and the colts would have been a better choice lol

Colts > Cowboys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.