NFL season 2013/2014

AntiUnited said:
14-0 for the Bengals 12 second blitz <3 vrs green bay
I know all too well what it's like to lose a lead lol

Still 2 quarters to go yet though

Picked up the Ravens D in midweek and forgot to put them in my starting line up, I only had 1 D in my team so assumed it would happen automatically, now i'm going to have a tight game, when the Ravens D would have got me 20 points so far.

MCFC1993 said:
Picked up the Ravens D in midweek and forgot to put them in my starting line up, I only had 1 D in my team so assumed it would happen automatically, now i'm going to have a tight game, when the Ravens D would have got me 20 points so far.
Chopped and changed Witten and Cameron in my starting line up all week, finally went with Witten........ Cameron has 2 TDs in the first half.

Also, serious question, why don't the Saints use Sproles as much now? I know I have him in my team and want him to get the ball but it's still surprising. Ingram hasn't shown much at all imo.

Honey Badger with his first career interception, really interested to see how he does this season.

And I picked up and then dropped Josh Gordon.....

pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:
Chopped and changed Witten and Cameron in my starting line up all week, finally went with Witten........ Cameron has 2 TDs in the first half.

Also, serious question, why don't the Saints use Sproles as much now? I know I have him in my team and want him to get the ball but it's still surprising. Ingram hasn't shown much at all imo.

Well tbh i'm never confident on Saints running backs because we just don't run the ball as everyone knows. Sproles benefits most, whereas Ingram just cannot get enogh plays in this system to get a bit of fluency. Ingram would be a No1 running back in a team that committed to running the ball.

Just picked up the Falcons D out of the remaining D's that haven't played (Bronco's, Bears already gone).

MCFC1993 said:
pudge said:
MCFC1993 said:

Well tbh i'm never confident on Saints running backs because we just don't run the ball as everyone knows. Sproles benefits most, whereas Ingram just cannot get enogh plays in this system to get a bit of fluency. Ingram would be a No1 running back in a team that committed to running the ball.

Just picked up the Falcons D out of the remaining D's that haven't played (Bronco's, Bears already gone).
We've just lost 2 starters from our defence and will have 3-5 rookies playing for the foreseeable future, just to warn you lol

That's why I dropped our D and claimed the Bengals' on waivers, have the Patriots starting this week.

I am at the airport and so have missed all the early games and also will probably miss the 4.30 games as well. Also missed the derby but will enjoy it when I arrive tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.