NFL season 2013/2014

I'm going to watch the NFL game at Wembley in October with a few mates. To be honest I only agreed to go for the piss up in Londo the night before, but I would like to have an idea of what is going on. So thought I'd watch a bit.

Is there any NFL on the tele other than the NFL show I watched on channel 4 the other day? I can't put up with Vernon Kay and them dicks all stood round him looking at the camera again.

SteWadda said:
I'm going to watch the NFL game at Wembley in October with a few mates. To be honest I only agreed to go for the piss up in Londo the night before, but I would like to have an idea of what is going on. So thought I'd watch a bit.

Is there any NFL on the tele other than the NFL show I watched on channel 4 the other day? I can't put up with Vernon Kay and them dicks all stood round him looking at the camera again.

Thursday night/Friday morning 1am Sky Sports, Sunday 6pm onwards on Sky Sports, Sunday 1am Channel 4 and Monday night Eurosport 2 in the AM.

Pittsburgh have some problems, e.g. ageing players. It will be interesting to see whether they could break 500 this season.

One of the great franchises of the NFL but they are in desperate need of a face lift.

I've stashed him in one of my fantasy leagues. I'll need another couple of performces like this before I'm confident in starting him though.

Kansas City means business this season. Reid is doing a good job to transform the franchise into a winning one. It is still early days and it can fall apart but it looks promising at the moment with Alex Smith being very comfortable with his new environment.

Looks like the Chargers win last week might not be so impressive now. And the AFC West has gone from being the worst ranked division to about the third or fourth best. I love the NFL for stuff like that. Kansas won 4 games last season didn't they? They've won 3 already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.