NFL season 2013/2014

AntiUnited said:
OMG MY HEART !!!!!. WHAT A GAME XDXDXDXDX Our defense again carries our offense. !
Looks like your 2 games against the Ravens could prove to be the pivotal games in your division

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
OMG MY HEART !!!!!. WHAT A GAME XDXDXDXDX Our defense again carries our offense. !
Looks like your 2 games against the Ravens could prove to be the pivotal games in your division

Not worried at all. The Ratbirds are overrated trash. we will easily do them 2-0 like how i predicted we will dick United 4-0 (well i was close --_-- ). But ye they are vital games.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Not worried at all. The Ratbirds are overrated trash. we will easily do them 2-0 like how i predicted we will dick United 4-0 (well i was close --_-- ). But ye they are vital games.
Yeah, if one team can sweep those 2 games I reckon they'll win the division. Pittsburgh aren't looking too good and the Browns gave up on their season when they gave up Richardson.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Yeah, if one team can sweep those 2 games I reckon they'll win the division. Pittsburgh aren't looking too good and the Browns gave up on their season when they gave up Richardson.

They never rated Richardson which is odd since he just scored now.. but that team is run by morons so nothing surprises me with that org :S. also luck looks good :S hes prolly going to be special like wilson.

Well the Falcons suck the big one, or at least our defence and O-line do.

Anyways, Aldon Smith is suspended indefinitely. I imagine there's a queue of 49ers fans at the Golden Gate bridge.

Really impressive win from the Colts. Not many teams will go to Candlestick and come away with the win. Topped off a great day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.